Those arms though...
img_8940-jpg.13979
tumblr_inline_mxpronEuFz1r3zmpt.gif

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users
This cover and the rest of the editorial is actually very nice, I can add this to the few times I've actually found her model beautiful

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
This cover and the rest of the editorial is actually very nice, I can add this to the few times I've actually found her model beautiful

WOW! She actually looks stunning here! I feel really gross saying that, but her face actually looks like a models... I would say she looks like a model, but who am I kidding...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

+1 to her makeup artist. That cateye and glow are doing her major favors.

Unrelated but my bf googled Bella Hadid the other day (after I mentioned something) and he was like "AHHHH OMG what is wrong with her face? She's a model??!?" I said *sometimes* with the right lighting and angle, Bella can look good. He's like "I doubt it" :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
People upset with the Geege in Reebok's #perfectnever campaign.

Half of them are bitching because they picked an it girl instead of an actual athlete :nod:and half of them are like "I can't relate to Gigi because she's a perfect model and i'll never have her proportions no matter how much I diet, why would you pick a perfect model for #perfectnever" :hibye:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her jowls could get her a spot in Doctor Who if she ever gives up modeling
image.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 11 users