Freja Beha Erichsen

I miss her on the high fashion scene! I loved the Abbey/Freja friendship so much :luv: but I m really happy for her, she stopped smoking and by that interview you can tell she's becoming more healthy, eating fruit, doing yoga and taking walks; gotta love her

Reactions: 1 users
street style

5e510_FashionFrejaLeather.jpg

tumblr_m4u4kn4puq1rnqss9o1_500_denim.png

tumblr_m7rf1e9JIr1rto5h2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_krt47vUidD1qzbl6ko1_1280.jpg

stylespotting.com_Freja_Beha_Erichsen_model_Cafe_Gitane_Nolita_streetstyle_New_York_City.A1.jpg

ParisCeline26.jpg

frejablack.jpg

4046027417_209a1be822_b.jpg

Freja and Raquel Zimmermann are currently spending some time in Hawaii together. I don't know if the two are working on a shoot together or simply enjoying a vacation...

A0_Re_P_LCYAAP_i_L_jpg_large.jpg

68255419gw1dvxrbk4zakj.jpg

She's supposedly shooting a Maybelline ad right now. I would LOVE if she got a contract, but IDK how her comeback in HF would go if she did get a contract, considering the only Maybelline model who stayed relevant in HF (that I can think of) is Christy Turlington...It doesn't seem like she cares much about HF though; I remember seeing her in some irrelevant campaigns for Asian companies that probably pay really well, so maybe she's more interested in money.

She has such awesome street style. But the thing I like the most about her is that she is SO versatile. Depending on the shoot, she can either look super feminine or super masculine. I love it! :grin: Not every model can pull that off, imo.

I miss her on the high fashion scene! I loved the Abbey/Freja friendship so much :luv: but I m really happy for her, she stopped smoking and by that interview you can tell she's becoming more healthy, eating fruit, doing yoga and taking walks; gotta love her

Freja actually quit smoking?! :O

If she did, she's got a heck of a long career ahead of her, it would be a smart move!

FREJA STOPPED SMOKING! --> Good for her.

In an Interview for Vogue UK, Freja comments on the best piece of beauty advice she's ever given and also says that she's kicked her smoking habit:

"To have power naps! In the past months I have learned to have them everywhere I go and that is key for my health. To eat healthy food is also essential - especially fruit, for the vitamins. Drinking a lot of water is very good for healthy-looking skin too. Breaking news: I also stopped smoking!"

Speaking about her favourite beauty products:

"I am quite "natural" in the sense that I do not worry too much about the way I look and I like a casual look. I do not wear make-up if I do not need to. I want my skin to breathe so I make sure it is clean before I go to bed, and after I've been wearing make-up for work. To cleanse and as a make-up remover, I use Créaline from Bioderma. If I wear a foundation I use Clé de Peau. In the evening, I like to put a line of black kohl on my eyes and sometimes red lips with a Chanel Allure velvet lipstick. "

Speaking about her exercise regime:

"I do a bit of yoga - by myself, not classes. I like to go for long walks and to garden. This relaxes me and brings a really good balance to my hectic professional life."

2n0322v.jpg

OMG YAY! I know it's none of my business, but honestly she's one of the models I wish would stop, because she's got such a killer look and great skin, and she could have a banging long career if she stopped. That's great news :D

SHE HAS A MAYBELLINE CONTRACT!!!!!! Hella weird though, I don't really expect normal people to understand her appeal...

Me too. I was Googling Freja in my computer class at school and one of the girls next to me said: "Ew! Is that a man or a woman??? And she looks anorexic! EWWWW!!!!" :rolleyes:
I think Freja is too unique, unconventional and androgynous to be the face of such a generic and commercial brand.
Oh well, good for Freja I guess.

I think she is absolutely gorgeous :luv::luv::luv: what a divine creature!! She is without a doubt one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. Whether shes looking feminine, androgynous, masculine, whatever, it always looks amazing! I think she has an incredible body; not one I would personally want to have, but one that I love to look at and seriously I would get in bed with her any day :luv: Agh she is almost too perfect to me. And this is coming from someone who almost exclusively likes a completely feminine doll-like look. Somehow she just pulls off her figure and androgyny perfectly. Just... wow. I think I'm in love. :shy:

Freja is probably my favourite model to date. I'm in love with her and her style, be it androgynous or feminine. She also is a great thinspo for me, our upper bodies look quite similar (due to the lack of boobs :meh:), but her legs are way better than any that I'd ever have. They look especially great in those black jeans.

I think it's great for her that she got that Maybelline contract, even if most "normal" people won't understand her special appeal, because I feel like it pushes her career even more forward and I want more Freja in the future!