Freja Beha Erichsen

Actually, I'm pretty sure mine are as small as hers and I'd like them to be at least a little bit bigger. I guess one is never content with what one has. :grin:

oh I thought I was the only one :oops:

I always thought Freja was beautiful but the last couple months she has grown on me immensely.

Could any VIPs give us the straight truth about her eating habits or any insights??

I always thought Freja was beautiful but the last couple months she has grown on me immensely.

Could any VIPs give us the straight truth about her eating habits or any insights??

THIS^

I'd love to know too, if anybody has some info on that thanks in advance ;)

aaaaand, why small boobs > big boobs
tumblr_lk5pqgN4Bj1qzrl7ro1_1280.jpg
Freja, teach me how to be perfect :luv:

I was always wondering if her hips are really 35' ?
I wonder too... haha on her wikipedia page it says she's a 31-21-34... but then they also have Kate down as 33-25-36 :lol::lol:

Top 99 Women 2013 Edition
http://www.askmen.com/specials/2013_...-erichsen.html
Why is Freja Beha Erichsen # 28?
Even among supermodels, the Danish-born Freja Beha Erichsen seems almost supernaturally beautiful. With her dark, striking hair, perfect face, lithe body and supreme confidence, Freja has appeared in all the major fashion magazines -- Vogue, W and the like -- and Vogue Paris counts her among the top 30 models of the 2000s. She has worked with brands like Chanel, Hugo Boss and Hermès, among myriad others and since 2011 has served as the face of Valentino SpA’s Valentina fragrance. For Freja, 2013 will certainly bring many more runway shows, advertisements and editorials, while for us, it’ll just bring more hours spent staring at Freja.

For Maybelline
Fnnl9.jpg

ZwZBq.jpg

Hbrb2.jpg

First 2 are horrible, but I like the last one. The Maybelline ad is terrible though, probably the worst I've seen.

Sorry if this was posted about before but...
Freja (along with a few other models inc. Hanne Gaby) recently helped out those in need from Hurricane Sandy providing struggling families with a thanksgiving dinner. Other models helped out in a fundraiser prior to the actual event but I was so happy to see that she was there on the day helping out :luv:
tumblr_me89cfTqkM1qcoqpk.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs are always amazing, but I just love the way they look in jeans!