• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Freja Beha Erichsen

F

Fawn

What do you girls think of Freja Beha? I love her body, and her style.

tumblr_lqiuwjnEdj1qgmd4wo1_500.jpg

FrejaAzul2011ss4.jpg

Zerocal

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
OK

I like her, her body too, but she too boyish for me. Just my $0.02, I get what people see in her, she v. sexy. :)

M

Mary Lou

I used to love her as thinspo, but her personality was a huge turn off. I mean a lesbian who wants to spend her money on big cars, alcohol and strippers is OTT cliche. And the picture with the red lipstick is bad enough to keep my thoughts that way. :meh:

F

Fawn

I used to love her as thinspo, but her personality was a huge turn off. I mean a lesbian who wants to spend her money on big cars, alcohol and strippers is OTT cliche. And the picture with the red lipstick is bad enough to keep my thoughts that way. :meh:
*shrug* maybe that's why I like her? Lol.

Noodle12

Rookie
Reaction score
3rd picture is my fave. I think she picked the wrong shade of red in that second photo. But she's gorge, for sure.

highyoufly13

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She was joking in that interview for vogue when she said that. It even says that in the article.

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
Reaction score
Whats not to love? For me she just gives off the vibe of not really giving a damn of what anyone else thinks.. Her body is to die for.. especially with all those darling tattoos.. Defo one of my faves:luv:

F

Fawn

Whats not to love? For me she just gives off the vibe of not really giving a damn of what anyone else thinks.. Her body is to die for.. especially with all those darling tattoos.. Defo one of my faves:luv:
Love her body, so jealous of it!

A

Annie

I love the second picture, she looks awesome in it. Her body looks perfect to me. :luv:

L

LilithLoreia

My favourite, along with Anabela Belikova, Siri Tollerod and Frida Gustavsson... Beauty.

J

Jasmine

What do you girls think of Freja Beha? I love her body, and her style.

tumblr_lqiuwjnEdj1qgmd4wo1_500.jpg

FrejaAzul2011ss4.jpg
She is THE absolute best model out there if you're looking for some real skinny inspiration! I wish I had her small frame too :( Unfortunately she got there by smoking.....a lot of it.....:(

Skinny Gurl

The Entertainment
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
I think she's a good fashion model and I respect her, but she really isn't one of my personal favorites - too boyish at times, especially with short hair. I think her look works for her and she's able to book campaigns that others can't.