Freja Beha Erichsen

chatnoir

Rookie
so I just saw freja on the street a couple hours ago..! soooooooo skinny!!!! But it looked pretty natural..she seems to just be one of those thin as a rail types. Funny though, she seemed so much taller than me even though we're the same height (1.78 cm).. but being super skinny does that I guess???

analinne

Worker Bee
so I just saw freja on the street a couple hours ago..! soooooooo skinny!!!! But it looked pretty natural..she seems to just be one of those thin as a rail types. Funny though, she seemed so much taller than me even though we're the same height (1.78 cm).. but being super skinny does that I guess???
Thanks for making me jealous :p

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
She's by far my favorite. :luv:
I wish I could find a poster of her to hang in my room...

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
I love the photoshoot she did for VMAN magazine back in winter 2010. So talented...

M

madcat

i love the silver pants! :bow:
stupid question:
does anyone know where you can get them?
(and if it's affordable.....)
i don't really have a clue about designer- fashion, i'm a lot more into the bodies inside them :)
it's awesome that she's wearing the pants with this quite casual pullover, i guess it would look somehow 80ies disco-style-like with something more glamouros

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
i love the silver pants! :bow:
stupid question:
does anyone know where you can get them?
(and if it's affordable.....)
i don't really have a clue about designer- fashion, i'm a lot more into the bodies inside them :)
it's awesome that she's wearing the pants with this quite casual pullover, i guess it would look somehow 80ies disco-style-like with something more glamouros
You might be able to find some on clearance at a major department store. Silver/metallic pants were a big deal during the Holidays and Winter 2011, but they aren't very easy to find at the moment. The current trend is floral prints...

Sadistic

Rising Star
not the biggest fan of her. but sometimes you just can't deny some of her pictures.

brilliant! eh?

F

fatfreefitchick

You might be able to find some on clearance at a major department store. Silver/metallic pants were a big deal during the Holidays and Winter 2011, but they aren't very easy to find at the moment. The current trend is floral prints...
it's always florals for spring. I always feel like on me it makes me look far larger :wtf:

B

Babydoll

I love her body, her face, her tomboyish appeal, her style...
I admire all that. But she's simply not my cup of tea. I'm more into feminine models, but I do agree that Freja is beautiful! And so badass!

R

riley4tt

She is ok... I agree her short hair is a detriment for her face. She looks rather bland...