Freja Beha Erichsen

So unbelievably ugly it is not even funny.

Ouch. A bit harsh, no?
I get that you are entitled to your opinion, but maybe we feel differently about her.
I for one think that she is an unconventional beauty (and that her body is sensational).

Reactions: 1 user
are you kiddingggggg? i find her one of the most attractive creatures on this planet. not beautiful, but very attractive.

Right on! She's a very unique kind of pretty. Sometimes kinda masculine, but she can do feminine too. I just love her. :luv:

freja_beha_erichsen_2.jpg

freja_beha_erichsen_5.jpg

15.jpg

freja1.jpg

Freja's my favourite model ever. She's just so gorgeous.
I partly wish she had a slightly more womanly figure though; she's incredibly boyish.

I like the boyish look! It's hot! I prefer Erika Linder though:

tumblr_lzap2yHaGT1r7azkxo1_500_thumb.jpg

She looks quite similar facially to Freja but is more attractive to my eye.

Love her, she manages to both look pretty and tough.

What's in Freja's makeup bag?
Avène Antirougeurs jour redness-relief moisturizing protecting cream - I always have this in my handbag. It’s a great cream that takes away redness.

Chanel Khol eyeliner in black - I’m quite natural, and prefer a casual look. A slick of this is usually enough.

Burt's Bees Lip balm - This is great for my lips. It’s very moisturising and has a nice hint of colour, too.

Valentino Valentina eau de parfum 30ml - This is fresh and sensual and makes me feel very chic when I spritz it on.

Source: http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/hot-topics/906/whats-in-freja-behas-make-up-bag.html

Her body is fantastic but her face isn't really in my taste...she's a good model, but I just don't find her attractive. Then again, being straight probably has something to do with that, haha.

Freja Beha Erichsen Stars in Valentino's 'Valentina Assoluto' New Campaign

Photographed by David Sims

valentino-freja.jpg