Freja Beha Erichsen

I've been growing more fond of her lately... I wasn't very into her at the start because I'm not edgy enough for her slightly androgynous look ;) (though I envied her skinniness of c'). Like her street style too :grin:

I think she looks gorgeous here for maybelline...

1bc79951961041a8_freja-main.preview.jpg

I think it actually doesn't really look like her..... but maybe it's just me :confused:

I agree with Ally. They made her face look too soft... she reminds me of some actress here, maybe Kate Beckinsale?

But i love the set pics of the campaign:

Freja3_V_5sept12_pr_b.jpg

Freja2_V_5sept12_pr_b.jpg

Freja4_V_5sept12_pr_b.jpg

Freja_V_5sept12_pr_b.jpg

:luv::luv::luv:

Freja and Raquel Zimmermann are currently spending some time in Hawaii together. I don't know if the two are working on a shoot together or simply enjoying a vacation...

A0_Re_P_LCYAAP_i_L_jpg_large.jpg

68255419gw1dvxrbk4zakj.jpg

really nice pictures! so relaxed... wish I was there

I think it actually doesn't really look like her..... but maybe it's just me :confused:

No, I agree! They tried to make her look more 'female' but it's a complete fail IMO! Don't mess with Freyas face good lord! If they want a 0815 beauty just book one ... Stupid.

No, I agree! They tried to make her look more 'female' but it's a complete fail IMO! Don't mess with Freyas face good lord! If they want a 0815 beauty just book one ... Stupid.

So true! There's no point in booking a unique looking model just to photoshop her so that she looks less unique :rolleyes:

So true! There's no point in booking a unique looking model just to photoshop her so that she looks less unique :rolleyes:

And whats even more funny: She's a supermodel and probably a million times more expensive than your average faced beauty shot model :lol:

Maybelline, y u so dumb? :sneaky:

I read that she's not accepting jobs unless they're over $300k. Probably why she was in so many Asian campaigns, since they pay really well.

on the cover of October 2012 issue of Mexican/Latin fashion magazine Glow!
Freja_for_Glow_October_2012.jpg

i wish my boobs could be as small as frejas (tmi) :oops:

Actually, I'm pretty sure mine are as small as hers and I'd like them to be at least a little bit bigger. I guess one is never content with what one has. :grin: