Freja Beha Erichsen

Freja Beha Erichsen Stars in Valentino's 'Valentina Assoluto' New Campaign

Photographed by David Sims

valentino-freja.jpg

:nervous:

The photo looks very awkward & the way her left hand is placed? I like the theme & the facial expression looks great but also looks very irrelevant to the theme & the pose looks inharmonious, as if her face was photoshopped in. :meh:

Amazing body though!

I don't like her when she goes out of her way to look androgynous but when she looks feminine I adore her. The few pictures where she is smiling are just perfect!

Reactions: 1 users
She's so skinny! :kiss: maybe even a bit too skinny...

She's really gorgeous though too... She kinda looks like Regina George

Reactions: 1 user
Dossier Issue 6 F/W 2010
Title: Cinnamon Girl
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen
Photographer: Cass Bird
kEyWYzx1rKU.jpg

BGcoAC6uJ3E.jpg

ORPu81CCA2o.jpg

uenzPR1cO-k.jpg

QqB3CZPODbw.jpg

9FW0OCBQZVQ.jpg

Freja is the New Face of Zara for Autumn 2012
acc_Cf0p_U.jpg

image+%281%29.jpg

image+%282%29.jpg

image+%283%29.jpg

image+%284%29.jpg

image+%285%29.jpg

image.jpg

Freja is the New Face of Zara for Autumn 2012
acc_Cf0p_U.jpg

image+%281%29.jpg

image+%282%29.jpg

image+%283%29.jpg

image+%284%29.jpg

image+%285%29.jpg

image.jpg

Finally a new campaign for Zara! I didnt like the one with Saskia in it it was very masculine not very nice imo. Love Freja! Lovely campaign! :luv:

FREJA STOPPED SMOKING! --> Good for her.

In an Interview for Vogue UK, Freja comments on the best piece of beauty advice she's ever given and also says that she's kicked her smoking habit:

"To have power naps! In the past months I have learned to have them everywhere I go and that is key for my health. To eat healthy food is also essential - especially fruit, for the vitamins. Drinking a lot of water is very good for healthy-looking skin too. Breaking news: I also stopped smoking!"

Speaking about her favourite beauty products:

"I am quite "natural" in the sense that I do not worry too much about the way I look and I like a casual look. I do not wear make-up if I do not need to. I want my skin to breathe so I make sure it is clean before I go to bed, and after I've been wearing make-up for work. To cleanse and as a make-up remover, I use Créaline from Bioderma. If I wear a foundation I use Clé de Peau. In the evening, I like to put a line of black kohl on my eyes and sometimes red lips with a Chanel Allure velvet lipstick. "

Speaking about her exercise regime:

"I do a bit of yoga - by myself, not classes. I like to go for long walks and to garden. This relaxes me and brings a really good balance to my hectic professional life."

2n0322v.jpg

Reactions: 2 users