Fashion No No

White Jeans/ trousers

Fringe (on anything)

tumblr_inline_mjkf4f81xa1qdnwyk.jpg

This outfit is like my worst nightmare.

Also Hollister hoodies are :superpuke:

There's this lady at my work, she's in her 40s and she's very thin (not SG skinny) but pretty close and she dresses so perfect but sometimes she wears silver jewelry with gold shoes/sandals and I don't like it.

People who wear jeans a size too small and it gives them a muffin top (it's usually these people who wear a tight shirt pulled down to their butt as well, which just adds to the horrendous of it all)

People who wear short shorts and their thighs touch and are rubbing together :run:

When people wear a sweater or blazer and you can tell it's too small for them yet they wear it anyways

Clothes with holes.. come on people if it has a hole throw that shit away. You're not being sneaky by trying to cover it up with you hair etc..

I hate it when fatties where high waisted shorts and we see everything hanging out down there in the bum area :disgusted: and it looks like they have major FUPA going on...

It bothers me when people put zero effort into their appearance on a daily basis. I mean I understand if you're having a bad day or want to be really comfy but when I see people walking around in pajamas shopping/at school it just annoys me :wtf:

It bothers me when people put zero effort into their appearance on a daily basis. I mean I understand if you're having a bad day or want to be really comfy but when I see people walking around in pajamas shopping/at school it just annoys me :wtf:
Oh :oops: I accidentally wore my slippers to the supermarket the other day, I was so mortified

Oh :oops: I accidentally wore my slippers to the supermarket the other day, I was so mortified

I have slippers that are like little boots and I accidentally wore them to school once...not one of my finest moments :nervous:

I hate it when fatties where high waisted shorts and we see everything hanging out down there in the bum area :disgusted: and it looks like they have major FUPA going on...

I don't know if it's better or worse than when fatties wear low-rise jeans/shorts and you can see the stomach area bulging over the jeans.

Like this :superpuke:
before-300x225.jpg

Ran into a massive one the other day... tan espadrilles going all the way up her... meaty calf, silver nails (which I have atm :cry:) and a bodycon dress with panels cut out by the armpits so that pocket of fat there showed, over her hips (where you could see her underwear, muffin top, AND tan lines) in bright fucking fuchsia.

I just... I give up. Why. Why do you do this thing.

I dislike very high boots on jeans\long skirts or dress, I think it's a look that only models and very tall girls can pull off! and I hate parkas too, they're so 2012 to me.

Ran into a massive one the other day... tan espadrilles going all the way up her... meaty calf, silver nails (which I have atm :cry:) and a bodycon dress with panels cut out by the armpits so that pocket of fat there showed, over her hips (where you could see her underwear, muffin top, AND tan lines) in bright fucking fuchsia.

I just... I give up. Why. Why do you do this thing.
:superpuke: How does someone dress like this and still have the confidence to go out in public?

low rise jeans. I am so, so glad that high (or even mid) rise jeans are in style right now and easy to find. I think the % of the population that actually can pull off low rise jeans is around .01% (so probably just super thin models) and most of the time it even looks tacky on them. That era during the 90s where people wore low rise jeans with thongs sticking out, and one practically needed to wax their whole vag because otherwise pubes would stick out... I'm glad we've put that era behind us. May it stay buried forever and ever.

Reactions: 1 user
My biggest issue is when girls think it's cool to wear a flannel around their waist. Especially if they're wearing black shirts and black leggings with it.

Panty lines

Boots (excluding bootys) when they aren't tucked into skinny jeans

Bracelets over sleeves

Anything with studs

Leggings with crazy prints bc what do you wear those with?

Most peep toe shoes

100 bracelets on one wrist

When bigger girls wear shirts and their thighs touch even with their feet shoulder length apart

Wearing just a tight, spaghetti strap tank top with jeans

Super deep side parts

When girls think it's edgy to not wash their hair for three days, and get it cut to look as messy as possible

I think boots under jeans look reaaaally weird S: Also the point of boots being tall is so you don't get your clothes dirty? Plus personally, I like the look of tight knee-high boots.

low rise jeans. I am so, so glad that high (or even mid) rise jeans are in style right now and easy to find. I think the % of the population that actually can pull off low rise jeans is around .01% (so probably just super thin models) and most of the time it even looks tacky on them. That era during the 90s where people wore low rise jeans with thongs sticking out, and one practically needed to wax their whole vag because otherwise pubes would stick out... I'm glad we've put that era behind us. May it stay buried forever and ever.

On the flipside, we now see a lot of "twathuggers" - those high-waisted jeans and shorts that kind of... accentuate the V shape and make it look like the wearer has an awful FUPA :superpuke: I see a lot of fairly skinny girls fall victim to this as well, so it probably has a lot to do with body shape, I guess. ANYWAY. Those were my 2c.

Reactions: 2 users

When girls think it's edgy to not wash their hair for three days, and get it cut to look as messy as possible

Did you maybe mean wearing high boots with skinny jeans tucked inside them? Cause I don't think I could get knee-high heeled boots under my skinnies, come hell or high water. :p

...It's Sunday now and I haven't washed my hair since Wednesday... :whistling: I am filthy. And terrified of the pink waterfall that happens when my pink hair gets wet haha

Did you maybe mean wearing high boots with skinny jeans tucked inside them? Cause I don't think I could get knee-high heeled boots under my skinnies, come hell or high water. :p

...It's Sunday now and I haven't washed my hair since Wednesday... :whistling: I am filthy. And terrified of the pink waterfall that happens when my pink hair gets wet haha

No I like it when skinny jeans are tucked into boots. I think I worded that weird. I meant when people wear things like skirts or shorts with boots, instead of having jeans tucked into them.