Fashion No No

Don’t know if this was mentioned already but I hate when people don’t tuck or cut off those strings that are sewn into tops at the shoulders. There are people at my work that just let them hang out like it’s some sort of accessory. It looks so ridiculous.

T shirts with stupid sayings and/or images

IMG_2240.JPG.cf.jpg

funny+tshirts+qotes1.jpg.cf.jpg

Creative_T_Shirts_2.jpg.cf.jpg

th

funny-t-shirt-quotes.jpg.cf.jpg

not sure if anyone has posted this already-
similar to low cut tops.. but STRINGLETS!! see guys wearing them all. the. time. dives me nuts :mad:

Attachments

• stringlet2.jpg
    stringlet2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 95
  • stringlet1.jpg
    stringlet1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 84
similar to low cut tops.. but STRINGLETS!! see guys wearing them all. the. time. dives me nuts :mad:
hahaha stringlets :lol: I didn't know name for them but yeah, I don't want to see your nipple hair guys

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol I didn't know the "term" for these tops either... but I hate them so much. I almost burst out laughing every time I see a bro-sky walking around in one.

bro, plz.

lol I didn't know the "term" for these tops either... but I hate them so much. I almost burst out laughing every time I see a bro-sky walking around in one.

bro, plz.

Hahahah I know! And it's always the same guys who wear them. The worst part is, if you look at them, even out of disgust.. They think you're " mirin' ". Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW, the right word for this is indeed WTF.

How could have anybody invented it and how can anybody wear it? It's ridiculous.

eguseju8.jpg

Ugh. People have gotten into the habit of wearing onesies in out in public. Particularly at night or at the movies or something. But I once saw a girl wear one to uni. Kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T shirts with stupid sayings and/or images

IMG_2240.JPG.cf.jpg

funny+tshirts+qotes1.jpg.cf.jpg

Creative_T_Shirts_2.jpg.cf.jpg

funny-t-shirt-quotes.jpg.cf.jpg

I've always hated these kinds of shirts! No matter what it says I always kinda judged whoever would wear these with few exceptions. I never understood how anyone could go around wearing stupid tacky phrases around all day. :rolleyes: