Fashion No No

Very hairy people who only shave to the knee... What is the point?? They would actually look better not shaving at all than having an obvious line from "naked mole rat" to "gorilla"...

tbh I dont always shave above my knee because all my hair grows in soft, blonde baby hair... (I do feel guilt about it + don't wear shorts that oftern)

All I gotta say for this kitten heels is they took a major hit after that show Pretty Wild and Alex Neiers lol

Reactions: 1 user
tbh I dont always shave above my knee because all my hair grows in soft, blonde baby hair... (I do feel guilt about it + don't wear shorts that oftern)

All I gotta say for this kitten heels is they took a major hit after that show Pretty Wild and Alex Neiers lol

Yeah some people don't need to, my mom only gets thick hair to her knee, other people like me have to commit to shaving everything, or not shave at all!

I don't believe in fashion 'no no's.
You need to fit fashion, don't expect it to fit you like it owes it to you.
Big legs? DONT wear leggings, but hey if you have tiny thighs then you have all right to show it off (provided you're wearing a g string, undie lines are never cute)
The list of what is and isn't cute isn't a universal list, it's a small list if you're skinny and a significantly bigger list if you're bigger.

Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 2 users
I HATE brown, orange and yellow when it comes to clothes. Every store I walk in now, everything's in those colors, eugh. I think have to stick to thrift shops etc. this season.
Same, especially because I look like shit with those colors.
Blues are my favorite and I look amazing with them.

Bumping this thread to vent: I'm mildly annoyed with the trend of people's faces on t-shirts, but I'm beyond grossed out with sexualized women on tees. I saw something today along the lines of these:
mtVgp4Z1IaiDRTQJ7ItT5iQ.jpg

Hot-3d-printed-t-shirts-animal-3D-sexy-girl-Printing-t-shirt-men-t-shirt-Harajuku.jpg

rating

It's mostly guys who do it (I cannot fathom what kind of women date these men. If I'm more attractive than that chick on the t-shirt, I can find less trashy guys to spend my time with. And if I'm less attractive, I would be intimidated).

But the one I saw today was being worn by a woman. For the record, she was nowhere near as sexy as the chick on her shirt. What the fuck? Why?

Bumping this thread to vent: I'm mildly annoyed with the trend of people's faces on t-shirts, but I'm beyond grossed out with sexualized women on tees. I saw something today along the lines of these:

Hot-3d-printed-t-shirts-animal-3D-sexy-girl-Printing-t-shirt-men-t-shirt-Harajuku.jpg

rating

It's mostly guys who do it (I cannot fathom what kind of women date these men. If I'm more attractive than that chick on the t-shirt, I can find less trashy guys to spend my time with. And if I'm less attractive, I would be intimidated).

But the one I saw today was being worn by a woman. For the record, she was nowhere near as sexy as the chick on her shirt. What the fuck? Why?

For perspective for you, my boyfriend (from highschool) let me borrow one of two women making out to go swimming in. The water in our area will turn anything brown. Needless to say he was in highschool and knew that this shirt was heinious enough to be ruined.

Reactions: 1 users

rating

They are gross but I'm mostly offended by the muffin tops in the third photo

There was a girl at my school who often wore this gray sweatshirt with the words, "Light Blue Jeans and Fave Gray Sweatshirt" (I don't know why?) written on it. But EVERY TIME I saw her wear it (I always noticed) she paired this gray sweatshirt with black leggings or skinny jeans. Never wore it with light blue jeans. It annoyed me to no end.

Similarly I see a lot of girls wear t shirts that say in checklist format "Messy Bun, Old T-shirt, Sweatpants, No Makeup". And they'd put it with leggings, makeup and their hair down. But to be honest I really don't know what's worse: wearing a t shirt describing an outfit you should be wearing and wearing something completely different, or matching your outfit to your graphic t shirt.

There was a girl at my school who often wore this gray sweatshirt with the words, "Light Blue Jeans and Fave Gray Sweatshirt" (I don't know why?) written on it. But EVERY TIME I saw her wear it (I always noticed) she paired this gray sweatshirt with black leggings or skinny jeans. Never wore it with light blue jeans. It annoyed me to no end.

Similarly I see a lot of girls wear t shirts that say in checklist format "Messy Bun, Old T-shirt, Sweatpants, No Makeup". And they'd put it with leggings, makeup and their hair down. But to be honest I really don't know what's worse: wearing a t shirt describing an outfit you should be wearing and wearing something completely different, or matching your outfit to your graphic t shirt.

Honestly, I think both options sound equally horrendous.

Honestly, I think both options sound equally horrendous.

I think you're SUPPOSED to make sure that your outfit doesn't match the description - then it looks like you're trying too hard? If it were me, I'd judge someone who made the effort of (1) buying such a t-shirt and then (2) going to all the effort to make sure their outfit matched.