Fashion No No

Ran into a massive one the other day... tan espadrilles going all the way up her... meaty calf, silver nails (which I have atm :cry:) and a bodycon dress with panels cut out by the armpits so that pocket of fat there showed, over her hips (where you could see her underwear, muffin top, AND tan lines) in bright fucking fuchsia.

I just... I give up. Why. Why do you do this thing.
It's quite an achievement to have those all in one.....:nopity:

Crocs, as mentioned a thousand times before. I was also at Longhorns yesterday and noted how ugly it is to wear boots with skinny jeans. Then again, there are not that many women who can pull off skinny jeans due to fat legs. Heels are far sexier with skinny jeans than tacky boots covering them.

Fat people wearing clothing that further highlights how fat they are. Some of them just don't care. Also, socks with sandals. Barf-worthy. I've also seen a of blue lipstick lately. Where the heck are these ladies getting blue lipstick??? On every one that lipstick is smeared too!

Reactions: 1 users
-chevron
image.jpg

-freaking bauble necklaces. Sooo tacky!
image.jpg

-poofy cutesy patterned skirts
image.jpg

-crazy pattern leggings ESPECIALLY when worn outside the gym
image.jpg

-ombréd clothing
image.jpg

-freaking gigantic bows
image.jpg

-shirt tied around the waist
image.jpg

-and while it may be worn as a norm, gold and silver together really bother me :sorry:

Plus the usual suspects mentioned above such as kitten heels, camp print, etc.

Reactions: 1 user
@Peonies I agree with most of this.
For me:
- mint green/neon pink
- Lily Pulitzer
- tribal - unless it is actually part of your heritage/culture, I really don't like the cultural appropriation that goes on with this
- Modcloth kitch
- sick to death of olive/military green
- longchamp (that one bag...basically any item people buy just as a "status" symbol)
- big gaudy 2000-esq sunglasses or anything
- "boho"
- cheap tall heels with anything (but especially blue jeans and bad legs)

anything can be done right though, and I do like a few things that have been listed on this thread as no-no's.

Reactions: 1 user
I have seen so many ankle boots (flat, with no heel) worn with chunky, bunched down socks lately. Always on stumpy, heavy girls too.

And @Peonies, I am sooo with you on the bauble necklace thing.

Two more:
-long denim skirts
image.jpg

-camel toes lol ewww
image.jpg

Bonus:
image.jpg

All of this is so much no...

@Peonies i love ombre dress. As long as it has right colours combination..not too contrast like red vs green :p

And i dont really mind with patterned leggings when it coupled with solid coloured top (prefer darker colour) and bag (no accessories)

I was also at Longhorns yesterday and noted how ugly it is to wear boots with skinny jeans. Then again, there are not that many women who can pull off skinny jeans due to fat legs. Heels are far sexier with skinny jeans than tacky boots covering them.

Attachments

• tumblr_n3bigagTkr1qh9n5lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n3bigagTkr1qh9n5lo1_500.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 141
  • tumblr_n0lpnllwyM1qb03bjo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n0lpnllwyM1qb03bjo1_500.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 133
  • tumblr_mf59t7fj4K1qh9n5lo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mf59t7fj4K1qh9n5lo1_500.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 135
  • oHecPBN.jpg
    oHecPBN.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 128
  • kate bos.jpg
    kate bos.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: 8 users

Only true skinnies know that they can pull off flat shoes/boots with skinny jeans. :slutboobs:

Reactions: 4 users
Only true skinnies know that they can pull off flat shoes/boots with skinny jeans. :slutboobs:
Touche. I must consider we skinnies in the equation. I'm just so used to seeing overweight/obese people doing it that I rarely see any skinnies doing it. If you come to Georgia, if you don't live here or whatever, you would be sickened by all of the overweight people here. I'm the only true thin girl at my job. Mostly everyone is overweight or slightly average. Btw, what do you guys consider average for weight or BMI, with appearance included? There are only three pretty girls in my department; however, these other two have a gut, not so unseemly that I'd call them fat, but enough that they're not thin. Well, I guess they could be fat...

@Peonies Oh man, I do love me some gigantic bows.

I am not a fan of the new "athleisure" trend. I'm sorry, but if you're wearing ill-fitting sweats outside your house, you better be on a tampon or aspirin run.

unnamed-62-598x340.jpg
891343_642244082519728_1992457143_n_large.jpg
072314-ew-alyssa-miller-david-lynch-594.jpg

Reactions: 2 users