Eugenia Cooney

Her instagram is full of the ED community asking for tips. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs terrify me in yesterday's vid...

aaaah.PNG

I screencapped it myself. From the very start of the video:

Her mom is HYUUUUUGE! :eek:

How does she respond to the ED accusations? I feel like you can tell a lot by how girls act in that situation.
Edit: googling this all by myself

Last edited:
:( She has an ED, that's obvious.
Her limbs evidently show too much protein wastage.
So I'm answering my own question, and it sounds like she might honestly just have some health problem. It would explain why her family hasn't whisked her away to inpatient yet. And not to profile, but she's also just so cheery and positive - not to say she can't be anorexic and faking happy for the camera, but like...anorexics are grumpy bitches.

OMG. She either is this thin, or she is editing the videos to make herself look this thin. Either way, she is ill.
I highly doubt she edits all her vids like that... I used to think she was thin due to some weird health problem but now I'm starting to think she has an eating disorder. I read on another forum that she actively avoids answering any weight questions on her livestream site and she got really mad when someone told her she was fat.

So I'm answering my own question, and it sounds like she might honestly just have some health problem. It would explain why her family hasn't whisked her away to inpatient yet. And not to profile, but she's also just so cheery and positive - not to say she can't be anorexic and faking happy for the camera, but like...anorexics are grumpy bitches.

Anorexics aren't all grumpy though, nope.
She does seem to be enjoying her popularity...and her personality seems pleasant on camera. We don't know how she is off-camera though.

Reactions: 2 users
I never saw this girl before but I thought it was a video from 2008 or something :lol: She's very thin, I don't want to make guesses about her having an ED or not so I just hope that she's healthy.

Anorexics aren't all grumpy though, nope.
She does seem to be enjoying her popularity...and her personality seems pleasant on camera. We don't know how she is off-camera though.
Where the FUCK did you get this idea?
Yeah severe mental illness usually makes you super-bubbly.
Let me clarify: I don't think there's a personality that *can't* get anorexia. But something doesn't add up here, something strikes me as different than your average attention-starving internet famous girl. I could be way, way off, but the fact that no one in her immediate life (school, family, home) appears concerned enough that she'll keel over to take her to inpatient is notable to me. If she's that skinny and still trying to lose, she's a danger to self and someone could put her in involuntarily.

I don't think being happy means she couldn't possibly have an ED.

I know a couple of girls who have EDs and are chirpy; whilst some are grumpy.

Perhaps she is ignorant to the fact she is anorexic (denial?).

Plus, we'd need to see her off camera to get a more realistic jist of her personality.

Reactions: 1 users
Let me clarify: I don't think there's a personality that *can't* get anorexia. But something doesn't add up here, something strikes me as different than your average attention-starving internet famous girl. I could be way, way off, but the fact that no one in her immediate life (school, family, home) appears concerned enough that she'll keel over to take her to inpatient is notable to me. If she's that skinny and still trying to lose, she's a danger to self and someone could put her in involuntarily.

They could all have voiced their concerns and she still doesn't care?
We really can't comment about the state of her personal life or how she manages her relationships.
Her mother seems very sweet and perhaps very naive to her daughter's agenda. Some parents are blind to their children's flaws and have explicit trust in their children's choices (even if it is to their own detriment). This may or may not be the case.
I know a Type A personality who is anorexic, but is so on top of their shit otherwise that questioning their judgement and/or admitting them for treatment would be unheard of. Also, if you are in the throes of operating from deep within the mental disease....self-knowledge is severely affected like in any severe mental disease. If the mother is going by how Eugenia is telling her she feels (about her weight etc) - it's the least accurate measure to gauge her actual health and is doing Eugenia a gross disservice by listening to her daughter's feelings.

Edit: Also, she's legally an adult now. So....
It adds another leveraging factor within her relationship dynamics.

Reactions: 1 users