Eugenia Cooney

she could be attractive, but then again, she either already thinks she's attractive, or she doesn't care

Reactions: 1 users
It's a waste to have such an impressive body and not knowing how to style it properly. Same goes with her face, she could be really cute. How is she, again?

Reactions: 1 user
Her body reminds me of a certain urban queen
:run:

Reactions: 1 user
ew. i do not look like that....:eek:

and for reference i've gained about 5-10lbs since my showcase pics

I'm just gonna derail this for a moment to ask: who names their child "Eugenia"?

Personality aside (and I think she's kinda sweet), "Eugenia Cooney" sounds like the middle-aged woman in an old western movie who encounters the protagonist cowboy drowning his sorrows at a saloon, and dispenses the wise romantic advice that's key to winning back his love

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I'm obsessed with this girl.
Too bad she gives no hints about her weight/does not even give a glimpse of her diet
Which I presume is pretty sparse ;)
Any realistic guesses to her weight at 5'6? I wonder if she's always been this way
She's just as skinny as Vlada in her prime :luv:

I'm obsessed with this girl.
Too bad she gives no hints about her weight/does not even give a glimpse of her diet
Which I presume is pretty sparse ;)
Any realistic guesses to her weight at 5'6? I wonder if she's always been this way
She's just as skinny as Vlada in her prime :luv:
I'm gonna say she is skinnier than Vlada at her prime. Not in a good way. I really really don't like this girl's body.

I'm gonna say she is skinnier than Vlada at her prime. Not in a good way. I really really don't like this girl's body.
Vlada has a smaller frame IMO, Eugenia has more bones popping; like her knees are extremely knobbly and that makes her thighs look thinner. I would guess her weight at 85, then again I am not the best guesser, which is why I need a second opinion, ha.

It's strange how her face has no fat yet is 'full looking'. Makeup?

You can't compare Vlada and Eugenia. They are two totally different built woman.

I still want to send this girl to a person who is able to work with hair and scissors ! I see a lot of potential underneath this hair and make-up.

Reactions: 8 users
Her whole tumblr & persona is a throwback to the dark, tacky emo days of the early 2000s. Let's not make that happen again, please.

Reactions: 5 users