Eugenia Cooney

Oh,

just to add on to what I said, I agree on the not caring about people voicing their opinions. She could either be too happy in herself for people to be commenting or behind cameras she is constantly feuding with her loved ones about getting treatment.

As already mentioned, A LOT of parents are ignorant to eating disorders. My friend had a severe ED; she lost so much weight and her mother, whilst noticed the loss, didn't once comtemplate the fact that she constantly skipped meals but obsessively baked (but ate none) could be hinting at anorexia.

Reactions: 1 user
@FrançoiseEllyn @dietcokediet No I was being serious. People who are very deep in mental illness tend to hide it very well. People who die of suicide are often the ones who seem the happiest to their peers. People I know who have severe mental illness seem much happier than people I know with milder cases.

Personally when my depression was most severe no one knew. I'd act super-duper happy and my friends thought I was really annoying because of how loud/bubbly I was. Meanwhile I would break down/cry in private. I had to leave class often to go cry in the bathroom. My friend is bipolar and he freaked out when he asked me how I stay so happy all the time and I got crazy mad & started crying. Now my problems are mild and I'm like a complaint machine, can't stop being whiny.

Reactions: 5 users
@FrançoiseEllyn @dietcokediet No I was being serious. People who are very deep in mental illness tend to hide it very well. People who die of suicide are often the ones who seem the happiest to their peers. People I know who have severe mental illness seem much happier than people I know with milder cases.

Personally when my depression was most severe no one knew. I'd act super-duper happy and my friends thought I was really annoying because of how loud/bubbly I was. Meanwhile I would break down/cry in private. I had to leave class often to go cry in the bathroom. My friend is bipolar and he freaked out when he asked me how I stay so happy all the time and I got crazy mad & started crying. Now my problems are mild and I'm like a complaint machine, can't stop being whiny.

Nothing to add to the Eugenia conversation anymore, I just hope you feel better. <3

@Butternut sorry, my bad. Although I have to say I completely disagree with you. I understand where you are coming from. In my experience, at my depression's worst, I was unable to act happy or cheerful. I was dead, inside and out.

And in the case of extreme prolonged anorexia, the brain is so deprived, there might not even be a connection to reality.

I'm not sure what to make of this girl. Whether she is anorexic or not, there is no question that she is ill. Her body doesn't look healthy. It could be due to a mental disorder or a chronic disease.

Reactions: 2 users
I'd act super-duper happy and my friends thought I was really annoying because of how loud/bubbly I was
I'm sorry for likely being the type of person who would find you annoying, because I know a girl who gets suuuuper bubbly whenever she's talking about serious/sensitive topics and omg she is so annoying. For example, she once gave a presentation on HIV and was smiling ear to ear... I wanted to slap her. Not surprisingly, my experience was like @dietcokediet's.

Man I haven't ever heard of this. People with mental illnesses often, NOT always, are able to put up a facade more than someone else might. But bubbly is something I haven't heard of. At my most depressive state ever, just in September, I couldn't move. Couldn't get out of bed, couldn't eat (don't glamorize this), couldn't do anything. I'm just surprised by the word bubbly, I suppose.

There are also different types of depression. Someone with psychotic depression probably won't feel the same as someone who has major depression

BTW, being anorexic doesn't mean depression.

A lot are in denial, remember.
ugh like those bitches at skinny gossup
theyre lyke such anureksiz n they dont evun kno it
they rejectd my applicashun bet they cant handel my currrvz

All joking aside, most of us here know how it feels to have people speculate on whether we're sick and just "in denial" - behind our backs, or to your face with that faux-"i just care about your well-being" face. Let's leave her the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
ugh like those bitches at skinny gossup
theyre lyke such anureksiz n they dont evun kno it
they rejectd my applicashun bet they cant handel my currrvz

All joking aside, most of us here know how it feels to have people speculate on whether we're sick and just "in denial" - behind our backs, or to your face with that faux-"i just care about your well-being" face. Let's leave her the benefit of the doubt.
I haven't said that I know she's anorexic.

I was just making a point...

Guys, regardless of whether her weight is due to a physical condition, mental condition, or whatever, we can all agree she's skinny but her personality is annoying AF. Let's just leave it at that.

Reactions: 5 users
Guys, regardless of whether her weight is due to a physical condition, mental condition, or whatever, we can all agree she's skinny but her personality is annoying AF. Let's just leave it at that.

And she has a terrible sense of style!!

Eugenia without the outfit, hair and makeup. Her mom made her look normal.

I think her mom and her are adorable. I love dressing up with my mom and my mom loves treating me like her little doll haha