Eugenia Cooney

Yep. I can't stand Freelee either. She is a class A manipulator and probably a sociopath. Spreads misinformation. Scare-mongers. And targets people publicly under the guise of 'helping' them out. Her MO is of a cult leader with a set of her own unquestionable 'tenants'. Too many ppl tune into her just because they wrongly identify her narcissism as her pedestal of 'authority'.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep. I can't stand Freelee either. She is a class A manipulator and probably a sociopath. Spreads misinformation. Scare-mongers. And targets people publicly under the guise of 'helping' them out. Her MO is of a cult leader with a set of her own unquestionable 'tenants'. Too many ppl tune into her just because they wrongly identify her narcissism as her pedestal of 'authority'.

The main reason I really, really hate freelee, other than the reasons you mentioned, is that she accuses every celebrity/model who eats well 90% of the time and is then photographed with the occasional treat of having a starving/bingeing problem. There is a difference between having an actual eating disorder and allowing yourself to have a treat every once in a while. Also there is no way she eats as much as she says she does.

Reactions: 1 users
I hate hate hate Freelee and I think she's a shameful human being and mostly everything that comes out of her mouth is utter bullshit (I could go on an entire separate rant about this)... but am I the only one that actually thinks Eugenia is too skinny? Or maybe her head/hair is just so big that it makes her body look that much tinier in comparison. Also her style is trash and I hope she moves on from her scene phase soon because she's 21 and should be old enough to realize that wearing eyeliner that thick is unacceptable

Reactions: 1 users
I hate hate hate Freelee and I think she's a shameful human being and mostly everything that comes out of her mouth is utter bullshit (I could go on an entire separate rant about this)... but am I the only one that actually thinks Eugenia is too skinny? Or maybe her head/hair is just so big that it makes her body look that much tinier in comparison. Also her style is trash and I hope she moves on from her scene phase soon because she's 21 and should be old enough to realize that wearing eyeliner that thick is unacceptable

I agree she looks too thin for even my tastes...and Freelee gets on my nerves so much when she diagnoses people she doesn't even know with eating disorders.

I thought she was much too thin for me AT FIRST, but then I imagined her with normal hair, a pretty face, and no makeup. She would look amazing! I think the black helmet hair washes her out and her makeup and clothing choices are disgusting. These things, along with her horrid posture, make her look ill.

I know a ballet dancer who basically has this exact body but on her it looks otherworldly beautiful.

The main reason I really, really hate freelee, other than the reasons you mentioned, is that she accuses every celebrity/model who eats well 90% of the time and is then photographed with the occasional treat of having a starving/bingeing problem. There is a difference between having an actual eating disorder and allowing yourself to have a treat every once in a while. Also there is no way she eats as much as she says she does.
That's because Freelee is projecting. It really annoys me how wide her reach is and how naive/vulnerable her audience is, otherwise I think she's pathetic and I pity her. You have to really hate yourself or have serious food issues to actively accuse every single celeb of having an eating disorder or OMG they're on drugs. When you're as big as Freelee, every non-fat celeb is going to appear *too thin*. Like STFU and GTFO. :rolleyes:

I can think of a handful of 'internet gurus' who are as stupid/irritating/harmful as Freelee, and Freelee is very much at the bottom of the barrel. Maybe it's time homegirl cut back on her sugar intake because it seems that it's causing her brain to rot.

I see what you mean @Intrinsicality and @cosmic latte, in some videos she definitely looks "too thin" to me, but in some she looks good. Super skinny, but good. Maybe it's different times or different outfits, not sure. I def think that the giant hair makes her body look smaller.

Reactions: 3 users
Oh my. Definition of tiny. Now let's hope she will stop the awful heavy make up, getting a nice hair cut and decent sense of style and et voila I want to be her friend.

Her limbs are what makes her look "too skinny", if she dressed like a normal person then she would look lovely.

Yuck don't even start me with freelee, I got in a huge argument with her on instagram a few weeks ago as for I am a vegan and she gives us a down right bad name.
Also Eugenia is way to skinny for my taste, a models job is to make clothes look good, you get to a point where a) the clothes no longer look good and b) you are so distorted looking that you can't even focus on the clothes. A prominent thigh gap is one thing, a thigh gap that could swallow another model is another thing. I'd see her and be worried I'll fall into the black hole between her legs.

Reactions: 7 users
I agree with @Thinned and others. To me she looks emaciated. Not even in the same league as the elegant, graceful skinnies in the Skinny Showcase. Also that head is unforgivable, I can't believe she's in her 20s. That scene look is just laughable on anyone over the age of about 16 (well, it's laughable on anyone under 16 as well, but it's forgivable because youthful rebellion, etc).

Reactions: 1 user
after looking through her instagram.....she looks like a corpse :run:

but I guess that's the look she's going for? I can't believe she's older than me I thought she like 17

I thought she is 15 or something. Even more impressive to be this tiny without all the teenager metabolism.

I still read Eugenia CLOONEY and I panicked that she is somehow an attention seeking family member of my secret lover George C.:ohno:

Oh wow @lightasair, I am way overdue but thank you for mentioning me!

Her upper body is to die for :drool::drool::drool:. Rare is it to handle a body like hers with a healthy looking face.

If poise and inches of height are added while subtracting the crazy hair, raccoon make up, and emo-bratty face, she'd look great on the runway!

And I am solely complimenting her based on her aesthetic and not on her lifestyle, choice of diet or the size of her brain.

Last edited:
She is so like, literally, like, literally, like, literally, like, annoying. But not gonna lie, i love her body. She seems to also love it, bc she shows it off in every video.

and omg her legs:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I am at the library; the sound is off, but God her body is a huge thinspo for me. Her body reminds me of my cousins' aesthetic, who were my constant thinspo but I don't see them anymore :(

Yuck don't even start me with freelee, I got in a huge argument with her on instagram a few weeks ago as for I am a vegan and she gives us a down right bad name.
Also Eugenia is way to skinny for my taste, a models job is to make clothes look good, you get to a point where a) the clothes no longer look good and b) you are so distorted looking that you can't even focus on the clothes. A prominent thigh gap is one thing, a thigh gap that could swallow another model is another thing. I'd see her and be worried I'll fall into the black hole between her legs.

I agree, and there's also a point where you start to lose your beauty. Eugenia is past that point.

I play a little game in my head called Would I Trade My Body For Hers and you know what, I'd take Eugenia's. Tiny frame and zero body fat? Okay.

And then I'd put completely different makeup on it. And I'd tuck my strings in when taking selfies, and I'd do my hair so it didn't look like an Amy Winehouse impersonator's bedhead, and you know what she's just great from the neck down

9f8b4f10c269fb702c5b0eda2f95ecae.png

6057067_orig.jpg

10632455_276261802577221_1555133573_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 users