Alexis Ren

Alexis_High-Res-2_16.jpg

(I honestly don't get the styling of this shoot, especially the second picture, everything about it seems oddly ... dated? Or just awkward :nervous: )

I just realized what this reminded me of!

b434e57d3bdde91759d3c95d3cbc5b3a[1].jpg

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Omg the shadow makes it look like she had a weird little shelf boob half way down her rib cage. Hahaha. I can't not see it. Why would you post that???
This is probably the best one out of the 7000 she took #notamodel

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe no one here agrees with me, but can we stop criticizing her face? She can't do anything about it?

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
Maybe no one here agrees with me, but can we stop criticizing her face? She can't do anything about it?

I agree that just criticising someone's natural face is pretty cruel, but in this case its more because she looks very different (angles and editing) on Instagram than she does in real life, and she's very overhyped as a social media star / 'model' for her face and body, yet she looks so average in real life. I don't imagine anyone would nit pick her real face as much if she hadn't portrayed a fake image on Instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
It's not like people are picking a part yours or my face, or of any other girls who does not work with her image. She's a model and gets work because of her looks, which I might say, are average as hell if it weren't for her insta filters/angles. So people have every right to point that out, there isn't anything else about her that we can talk about. I do think she's been smart at marketing herself and that it's pretty obvious that she works hard for her body and has a nice one, I liked her better when she was skinnier but her weight gain doesn't necessarily mean that she's letting herself go. She's very toned, just like Josephine, I think these girls have some sort of high protein diet to make them gain muscle mass.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Well come on, let's be real you should know that this is what this website is about. My point is that she looks entirely different on Instagram than she does in real life so it's obvious she's editing and using angles to look the way she wants to. And another thing, she can totally do something about her face, Bella Hadid?

I wouldn't think twice about her face if she didn't try portraying it entirely different on Instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Well doesn't literally everyone take selfies from their best angles?
And I know this website is about this. I have no problem with takedown threads for celebrities that let themselves go because they can change this. On the other hand, criticics about someone's face shape / jawline is just... pointless I guess
And another thing, she can totally do something about her face, Bella Hadid?
Wait, doesn't Bella take so much shit for what she did to her face? :D

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
Well doesn't literally everyone take selfies from their best angles?
And I know this website is about this. I have no problem with takedown threads for celebrities that let themselves go because they can change this. On the other hand, criticics about someone's face shape / jawline is just... pointless I guess

Wait, doesn't Bella take so much shit for what she did to her face? :D
My point exactly. Most "Instagram" models look so different in real life, and that's what I was saying.

Okay also this website is not just for takedowns on celebrities that let themselves go though. The basis started with models, and Alexis claims to be a model but I was making a point that she absolutely looks so different now that she doesn't have the control herself to change her image.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
But, does anyone really believe that's her natural face? It's probably as natural as Bella's collapsing nose job.

I'd just quickly like to say I don't think her current face looks 'natural' at all btw. totally poofy (injections? Botox?) and obvious lip fillers (??). I meant natural more like 'candid' rather than her fake photoshopped image. Who knows what she really looks like.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Saw this too, to me she looked exactly the same body wise in old pictures, especially last year? Confused about that part
(Not at all saying she lying)
I think if you look at candids or her Chainsmokers video you can definitely tell that her legs are a bit thicker (nothing major) but I don't think that recovering from an ED needs to lead to a significant weight gain, especially because she was very vague about it

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I think if you look at candids or her Chainsmokers video you can definitely tell that her legs are a bit thicker (nothing major) but I don't think that recovering from an ED needs to lead to a significant weight gain, especially because she was very vague about it
This!
I've definitely been in that ED state of mind before, when I first started modeling the pressure really effected me. It's not like I was eating less even. I was just obsessing and beating myself up about it more. I actually lost weight when I started being more calm and relaxed about food, probably because I got out of the stress eating/ guilt fasting cycle. Maybe she had something similar happen.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users