• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Alexis Ren

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I don't like her and I'm not into insta models, but I feel like she's been getting slimmer these days. She's not SG skinny but she's really into eating healthy and workouts a lot. Her waist is pretty small.
IMG_8138.JPG
IMG_8137.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG
IMG_8149.JPG
IMG_8150.JPG
Working out with Barbara Palvin...lol:

Reactions: vie

art hoe

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think she's really pretty and I like her body, I just hate the hype around her. Every time I hear someone from my school call her "GOALZZZ" or a legit model, I cringe. That being said, she's a good fit for Brandy and "Instagram modeling".
I totally agree. I feel like, for her category of 'models', I will accept her as the least of the evils, right now. She isn't trying to be anything she's not (that I know of).

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
I think she's really pretty and I like her body, I just hate the hype around her. Every time I hear someone from my school call her "GOALZZZ" or a legit model, I cringe. That being said, she's a good fit for Brandy and "Instagram modeling".
Does she actually have this much hype? I've never heard of this girl.

cosmic latte

Rising Star
Reaction score
Her body isn't my personal favorite but I love her tiny waist. Her face is meh. I'm kinda surprised she didn't already have a thread.

happyending

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been following her for a while. She seems more like a lifestyle blogger type than a model nowadays - I see fewer sponsored swimsuit posts now and more beach/city getaway posts. I'm glad she just sticks to what she's good for which is modelling swim stuff. She has that body that girls/swimsuit companies like nowadays (i.e. curvy small waist b/c of her long torso) versus the typical long-legged model figure.

Serea

Rising Star
Reaction score
In her defense, she doesn't call herself a model in her Insta bio like a lot of other Insta-model-wannabes. Don't know if calls herself one elsewhere.*

Maybe she's not quite as skinny as I'd prefer for myself, but hey, she has a nice slim-fit shape. If the majority of American women slimmed down to her size, my eyes would be a lot happier. Just saying.

*Edit: You know, since she's booking work, she is technically a "model"; model doesn't = high fashion model. At least she seems to know this.

Last edited:
Reactions: marieebo

Serea

Rising Star
Reaction score
she has 4m+ followers on IG
Holy crap, she has 6.4m followers at the moment... did that number really just jump since you posted this?! Or was that the last number that remembered from when you checked her account?

2m new followers in less than a week is, I suppose, an achievement of some sort. ;)