Alexis Ren

marieebo

Grand Dame
I went on her page to read more of them and 😣 View attachment 84797
Screenshot from that video. Doing dozens of takes is standard but IMAGINE after piecing together 30+ takes, still sounding the way she does. At some point doesn’t she have to realize she’s wasting her time?

God she’s irritating. I guess as a studio musician I feel about this the way a model would feel about Karlie strutting down the runway in place of someone actually hard working and deserving.
Not to go off topic but Karlie was at least a deserving and hard working model in the past lol unlike her

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users

PattieBoyd

Super Star

Does anyone actually use this kind of shirt? :lol:

One wrong move and your nipple is exposed (I guess that's what she wants anyway).

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users

vie

Super Star

One wrong move and your nipple is exposed (I guess that's what she wants anyway).
Her arms and stomach look soooo puffy in the video, and much bigger than in the first still:badgirl:
She used to have a much trimmer waist, but now it only looks 'small' in proportion to her balloony fake tits.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

indeterminacy

Rising Star
:spitlaugh:

Her caption literally made me laughed. What has she ever contributed to the her basic bitch followers world beside her subpar face, ever increasing waistline and overpriced workout plan? I wish someone would slap her back to reality.

• Agree

art hoe

Super Star
Ohmy god. Did she cover Skinny in the year of our lord 2020? I’m so sorry, I know this is redundant, but as a literal recording artist I can’t not comment.

Who mixed this?! Who mastered it?! Why didn’t they tune her vocals at all? How are the vocals so flat to begin with?! How do you have 13 MILLION followers and you sound like the Brandy Melville version of a bad delusional rapper? With all that money, you still couldn’t make something even neutral?

I am beside myself. Skinny Love!!! In 2020! That is a brand new level of basic.

This is my actual nightmare.

• Funny
  • Agree

olympia

Worker Bee
Ohmy god. Did she cover Skinny in the year of our lord 2020? I’m so sorry, I know this is redundant, but as a literal recording artist I can’t not comment.

Who mixed this?! Who mastered it?! Why didn’t they tune her vocals at all? How are the vocals so flat to begin with?! How do you have 13 MILLION followers and you sound like the Brandy Melville version of a bad delusional rapper? With all that money, you still couldn’t make something even neutral?

I am beside myself. Skinny Love!!! In 2020! That is a brand new level of basic.

This is my actual nightmare.
All I want to know is what song she was listening to whilst the video was being shot because judging by that swaying it sure as hell isn’t the track that’s playing 🤣 She’s can’t even stick to swaying to the wrong rhythm, she keeps switching up which wrong rhythm she’s swaying to. She changes up so often you’d think she’d hit on the right one by accident, but no.

Someone who wants to sing has to have some vague musicality about them which will usually translate to, if not good dancing, at least being able to acceptably sway to a beat.

Anyway this is Skinny Gossip not Dancing Bitch so I’ll leave off by saying her jawline looks hella sloppy, that oversized jumper is fooling no one, and she is now long overdue irrelevancy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users