Alexis Ren

I went on her page to read more of them and 😣 View attachment 84797
Screenshot from that video. Doing dozens of takes is standard but IMAGINE after piecing together 30+ takes, still sounding the way she does. At some point doesn’t she have to realize she’s wasting her time?

God she’s irritating. I guess as a studio musician I feel about this the way a model would feel about Karlie strutting down the runway in place of someone actually hard working and deserving.
Not to go off topic but Karlie was at least a deserving and hard working model in the past lol unlike her

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users

Does anyone actually use this kind of shirt? :lol:

One wrong move and your nipple is exposed (I guess that's what she wants anyway).

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users

One wrong move and your nipple is exposed (I guess that's what she wants anyway).

Her arms and stomach look soooo puffy in the video, and much bigger than in the first still:badgirl:
She used to have a much trimmer waist, but now it only looks 'small' in proportion to her balloony fake tits.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Ohmy god. Did she cover Skinny in the year of our lord 2020? I’m so sorry, I know this is redundant, but as a literal recording artist I can’t not comment.

Who mixed this?! Who mastered it?! Why didn’t they tune her vocals at all? How are the vocals so flat to begin with?! How do you have 13 MILLION followers and you sound like the Brandy Melville version of a bad delusional rapper? With all that money, you still couldn’t make something even neutral?

I am beside myself. Skinny Love!!! In 2020! That is a brand new level of basic.

This is my actual nightmare.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Ohmy god. Did she cover Skinny in the year of our lord 2020? I’m so sorry, I know this is redundant, but as a literal recording artist I can’t not comment.

Who mixed this?! Who mastered it?! Why didn’t they tune her vocals at all? How are the vocals so flat to begin with?! How do you have 13 MILLION followers and you sound like the Brandy Melville version of a bad delusional rapper? With all that money, you still couldn’t make something even neutral?

I am beside myself. Skinny Love!!! In 2020! That is a brand new level of basic.

This is my actual nightmare.
All I want to know is what song she was listening to whilst the video was being shot because judging by that swaying it sure as hell isn’t the track that’s playing 🤣 She’s can’t even stick to swaying to the wrong rhythm, she keeps switching up which wrong rhythm she’s swaying to. She changes up so often you’d think she’d hit on the right one by accident, but no.

Someone who wants to sing has to have some vague musicality about them which will usually translate to, if not good dancing, at least being able to acceptably sway to a beat.

Anyway this is Skinny Gossip not Dancing Bitch so I’ll leave off by saying her jawline looks hella sloppy, that oversized jumper is fooling no one, and she is now long overdue irrelevancy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users
In case you're having a bad day, I suggest listen to her brand new song 'sugar love'
now I understand why Van Gogh cur his ear off.

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users

This music video felt like one continuous shot of bad, exaggerated acting in infomercials :nervous:

tumblr_o2x58haYyY1rk3kpto1_250.gifv

tumblr_o2x58haYyY1rk3kpto2_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_o2x58haYyY1rk3kpto4_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_o2x58haYyY1rk3kpto9_r1_250.gifv

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
In case you're having a bad day, I suggest listen to her brand new song 'sugar love'

Why in the 21st century everyone thinks they can be a singer, actress or model? :cry:
I hope this is her last song...

This reminds me of when a friend of mine and I were 10 year olds doing overly theatrical ''music videos''. The prancing around off-beat, not even remembering all of the lyrics, very quickly changing moods for the sake of being dramatic ... It was cute and wholesome back in our case, but Alexis is doing this goofy shit poker-faced at 20-something, and published it. Gloriously delusional.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users