Alexis Ren

marieebo

Community Duchess
Nov 30, 2014
Italy
I don't like her and I'm not into insta models, but I feel like she's been getting slimmer these days. She's not SG skinny but she's really into eating healthy and workouts a lot. Her waist is pretty small.
IMG_8138.JPG

IMG_8137.JPG

IMG_8147.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG

IMG_8149.JPG

IMG_8150.JPG

Working out with Barbara Palvin...lol:

I think she's really pretty and I like her body, I just hate the hype around her. Every time I hear someone from my school call her "GOALZZZ" or a legit model, I cringe. That being said, she's a good fit for Brandy and "Instagram modeling".

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I think she's really pretty and I like her body, I just hate the hype around her. Every time I hear someone from my school call her "GOALZZZ" or a legit model, I cringe. That being said, she's a good fit for Brandy and "Instagram modeling".
I totally agree. I feel like, for her category of 'models', I will accept her as the least of the evils, right now. She isn't trying to be anything she's not (that I know of).

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I totally agree. I feel like, for her category of 'models', I will accept her as the least of the evils, right now. She isn't trying to be anything she's not (that I know of).
She's not that pretty face wise but she would fit VS more than Rachel Hilbert, for example.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Does she actually have this much hype? I've never heard of this girl.

Her body isn't my personal favorite but I love her tiny waist. Her face is meh. I'm kinda surprised she didn't already have a thread.

I knew her when we were both living LA and I never would have thought she would become a model... she was super shy and unconfident but she did always have a wonderful figure. She's a really kind girl so I'm happy for her success even if she doesn't have the kind of figure I prefer in a model

Reactions: 9 users
I've been following her for a while. She seems more like a lifestyle blogger type than a model nowadays - I see fewer sponsored swimsuit posts now and more beach/city getaway posts. I'm glad she just sticks to what she's good for which is modelling swim stuff. She has that body that girls/swimsuit companies like nowadays (i.e. curvy small waist b/c of her long torso) versus the typical long-legged model figure.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I don't really find her face appealing? Like it's bland pretty, not really beautiful or gorgeous. Average even for an ig "model"

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

I love her waist. I think she edits it smaller sometimes though because some of her pics look suspicious:rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She looks familiar, I am sure I've seen her somewhere before...wait - that's because she looks exactly the same as most other Instagram models :yawn:

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
In her defense, she doesn't call herself a model in her Insta bio like a lot of other Insta-model-wannabes. Don't know if calls herself one elsewhere.*

Maybe she's not quite as skinny as I'd prefer for myself, but hey, she has a nice slim-fit shape. If the majority of American women slimmed down to her size, my eyes would be a lot happier. Just saying.

*Edit: You know, since she's booking work, she is technically a "model"; model doesn't = high fashion model. At least she seems to know this.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
she has 4m+ followers on IG
Holy crap, she has 6.4m followers at the moment... did that number really just jump since you posted this?! Or was that the last number that remembered from when you checked her account?

2m new followers in less than a week is, I suppose, an achievement of some sort. ;)