Alexis Ren

Not really on-top, but what about Tobi's personality? I don't follow him but he does seem kind of meatheady/sleezy.

I too have always wondered about Tobi, I've heard he's half the person Kayla is but never heard what his issues actually are

I had never heard about her before. She looks good for an instagram model but would have to lose a bit to get to real model category. Unless of course she was going for VS. Her face is boring as hell. Although we have seen all of these models who went from blah to amaaaazing in the Before-After thread, so who knows? Sh could lose 10 pounds and be a great surprise. I don't think that will happen though... She obviously loves her body as it is. And what really puts me off is all those a$$ shots. Is that really what being famous has come down to? Because I doubt she would be half as popular if she weren't almost naked in every other pic.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Now represented by Lions NY (same agency as Sara Sampaio, and the one Hailey Baldwin was with before IMG) who bumped her height up to a flat 5'9. With the natural dark brown hair instead of dyed blonde / general sort of image change / recent campaigns with bigger companies by L'Oreal I think she's trying a lot harder to be a 'real' model. And she just hit 7million on Insta (all that really matters?) so we maayy be seeing a lot more of her

Alexis_High-res_16.jpg

Alexis_High-Res-2_16.jpg

(I honestly don't get the styling of this shoot, especially the second picture, everything about it seems oddly ... dated? Or just awkward :nervous: )

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Now represented by Lions NY (same agency as Sara Sampaio, and the one Hailey Baldwin was with before IMG) who bumped her height up to a flat 5'9. With the natural dark brown hair instead of dyed blonde / general sort of image change / recent campaigns with bigger companies by L'Oreal I think she's trying a lot harder to be a 'real' model. And she just hit 7million on Insta (all that really matters?) so we maayy be seeing a lot more of her

Alexis_High-res_16.jpg

Alexis_High-Res-2_16.jpg

(I honestly don't get the styling of this shoot, especially the second picture, everything about it seems oddly ... dated? Or just awkward :nervous: )
She's always hanging with Barbara, makes sense.

Her face is the kind that I can never even recognize because its so boring and unremarkable. Lots of girls, especially on insta, have the kind of face thats like 'pretty girl, ok moving on..' I've seen her so many times but still if someone showed me a picture of her face i'd fail to tell you who she was. Not model material.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Alexis_High-res_16.jpg

Alexis_High-Res-2_16.jpg

I really like her body and how she's always been dedicated to working out and eating healthy but her face is just so plain and average. Not even beautiful, just cute? But that's what the industry has been offering us for the past two years so I guess it's okay

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I really like her body and how she's always been dedicated to working out and eating healthy but her face is just so plain and average. Not even beautiful, just cute? But that's what the industry has been offering us for the past two years so I guess it's okay
She usually has more interesting poses and backdrops to make up for that I think. The highlight is usually on her body (which I like - sometimes it looks average but generally, she puts a lot of work into it, especially her small torso) or exotic locations, or eye catching boho clothes. So the focus is rarely on her face, which I think is pretty/cute for sure but not stunning. Compare this to someone like Luma G, for whom the focus of any shoot/modeling is usually her face since it's so beautiful and unique and structured. Alexis just isn't that kind of model.

She also just shot for Mario T towel series, I think.

Alexis_High-Res-2_16.jpg

I agree.. It's just plain akward. I looks amateurish.

Gosh, I would never be able to pick her out of a crowd. Definitely surprised at the amount of followers, she's not unattractive but as I say, couldn't tell her apart from any other pretty girl.

(Also on the discussion of instagram and money, at around 100,000 followers you can get around $1000-$2000 for a post in my experience, so the girls in the millions are making some SERIOUS money. Not trying to say that makes them a real model or impressive or special, nor am I saying it doesn't, just a fact for those who are curious!:p)

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Gosh, I would never be able to pick her out of a crowd. Definitely surprised at the amount of followers, she's not unattractive but as I say, couldn't tell her apart from any other pretty girl.

(Also on the discussion of instagram and money, at around 100,000 followers you can get around $1000-$2000 for a post in my experience, so the girls in the millions are making some SERIOUS money. Not trying to say that makes them a real model or impressive or special, nor am I saying it doesn't, just a fact for those who are curious!:p)
Instagram really is a business these days. Especially if you work in the industry

• Agree
Instagram really is a business these days. Especially if you work in the industry

Oh definitely. Social media (not just Instagram) is what I do for a living and at higher levels the money is absolutely crazy. Some of my friends can make £30,000 for a 30 second mention in a Youtube video.

Also, when I see girls posing with their ass stuck out like she does, all I can see is them walking around like this:

SghCBS.gif

:D

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
npp8p3J.jpg
9r0ABH4.jpg

Wow she actually looked bad at the Nocturnal Animals screening without being able to control her lighting, angle & filters on instagram..
I've always thought that the most remarkable thing about her is her eyelashes :p aside from that her face is obviously meh, but the eyelashes didn't even help her look 'pretty' here

• Agree