Alexis Ren

I think if you look at candids or her Chainsmokers video you can definitely tell that her legs are a bit thicker (nothing major) but I don't think that recovering from an ED needs to lead to a significant weight gain, especially because she was very vague about it
True, I thought she meant it was clear by looking at her body a year ago

I also think her opening out about her ed on the same day when she's launching her sport line...very telling. Not doubting that it's true (since it was rumored for years I believe) but a little attention seeking/marketing strategy...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Can I just...no shit :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_4034.PNG
    IMG_4034.PNG
    262.2 KB · Views: 208
Does homegirl still edit her pics? Given she's some sort of body image/health warrior now? :spitlaugh:

Gurrrrrrrrrl don't kill me. You're just in it for the $$$$.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I find her dancing rather cringy. I just don't understand why anyone would want to post something like this for 700k people to see. Maybe I'm just hypercritical right now because I've been stalking Vaganova girls lately and every regular person looks bad next to them, idk.

• Agree

I find her dancing rather cringy. I just don't understand why anyone would want to post something like this for 700k people to see. Maybe I'm just hypercritical right now because I've been stalking Vaganova girls lately and every regular person looks bad next to them, idk.

Because she gets to stretch and show how skinny she is in movement.

EDIT: also because dancing in your sweatpants in the lobby with bad lighting is really relatable.

Because she gets to stretch and show how skinny she is in movement.

EDIT: also because dancing in your sweatpants in the lobby with bad lighting is really relatable.

Yes, everyone I know does it all the time :nod:

She comes across as vulgar and attention-seeking. :disgusted: I'm not a fan.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
CRINGE. I mean I've done ballet for 19 years so I'm WAY biased. I know she's just wanting to show off.

I used to do ballet too, for 6 years. I started young and quit young, so it was a long time ago, but I feel like I'm still biased lol. Most people's dancing (even some professionals') is cringy to me after being around ballet and ballerinas. Still, Alexis Ren showing off her rather mediocre body with mediocre dancing is objectively cringy, I'd say.

:run: She has that quality that I always hate seeing in classmates in ballet class. I'm not sure how exactly to describe it other than super over dramatic. No finesse or control, it just looks crazy and over the top and I can't take it seriously. This may be my bias, but everyone I know who has has this quality in their dancing is always really full of themselves. But it is a little funny to watch just because you know she wants it to be/thinks it is really good and it isn't.

• Agree