Alexis Ren

:superpuke: this is just embarrassing

She just doesn't know what to do for attention anymore. Even her followers are getting tired of her. But since her "modelling career" is doomed, I don't think she can aspire to anything more than being jerk-off material for lame 13 year olds on the internet :rolleyes:

:run: She has that quality that I always hate seeing in classmates in ballet class. I'm not sure how exactly to describe it other than super over dramatic. No finesse or control, it just looks crazy and over the top and I can't take it seriously. This may be my bias, but everyone I know who has has this quality in their dancing is always really full of themselves. But it is a little funny to watch just because you know she wants it to be/thinks it is really good and it isn't.

I know exactly what you mean, no core strength, no precision between movements, no technique, no build up or control to contrast with emotion, just bad, floppy moves that slop into each other masquerading as something remotely impressive. I always imagine comparisons between the type of people who move like that, and the people who let their mouths hang open in 'resting face'.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her Instagram account got hacked :lol: Maybe this will put a stop to her so we don't have to hear about her anymore.
IMG_0724.jpg

Gotta say, this post wouldn't surprise me if she had actually posted it since she's such an attention whore :rolleyes:
IMG_0725.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 116
Her Instagram account got hacked :lol: Maybe this will put a stop to her so we don't have to hear about her anymore. View attachment 16848

Gotta say, this post wouldn't surprise me if she had actually posted it since she's such an attention whore :rolleyes:
View attachment 16849

lol at the caption though, like thanks for specifying which appendage you want to be fucked by, was q confused for a moment there and was about to go in with my elbow.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
This girl has bad proportions, super long torso, short stumpy legs. She will never look good unless she contorts herself like a pretzel.
This is why real models have to have full body polaroids, standing up straight, no tricky angles.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
This girl has bad proportions, super long torso, short stumpy legs. She will never look good unless she contorts herself like a pretzel.
This is why real models have to have full body polaroids, standing up straight, no tricky angles.
I'm pretty sure this was the last (one of the only?) full body polaroid she took a few years ago for her agency at the time, back when she was actually working with known agencies and commercial brands instead of just business connections with friends like Rocky Colbourne.

17b2ec5e87d521a46e0493f465add05f--body-inspiration-casting-call-outfit-model.jpg

This definitely isn't what her full body looks like recently. Maybe it's the heels and jeans (or stretching tool...) but her legs seem way longer here than they do in real life.

And i HATE her boob job so much in her recent videos & her Maxim spread. It looks cheap and fake, like 2 tennis balls on a disproportionate frame.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
What's the point of this person? If my main occupation was taking photos of myself I'd get myself committed for severe nombrilism and not come out til I figured out something worthwhile to do.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
This just popped up on my IG explore feed and her new fake boobs + these tacky "photoshoots" make her look like a call girl.

I can't wait for the hype around her to die. At least when she didn't have the fake boobs she had a body I could somewhat admire, but now... :superpuke:

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users
This just popped up on my IG explore feed and her new fake boobs + these tacky "photoshoots" make her look like a call girl.

I can't wait for the hype around her to die. At least when she didn't have the fake boobs she had a body I could somewhat admire, but now... :superpuke:

It looks like her surgeon halved a grapefruit and inserted the halves upon a whim rather than trying to place them so they look natural :rolleyes:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have IG pics of Alexis pre-surgery?
IMG_1463.jpg
IMG_1464.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG

The first one is from 2014, but I'm not really sure when the last 2 were taken but her chest appears much smaller in the last two and slightly smaller in the first one compared to now. I think she probably only added a cup or two but the way they are shaped and placed is a lot different and they just look so fake and round now
IMG_1466.jpg