UGH. Why would you write something like this? There's no need to apologise for having a different opinion! One of the best parts about these forums in my view, is reading discussions on various topics where at least 2 very different opinions are shared, discussed and debated with intelligence, passion, humour and the occassional bitchy comment, just like the one between you, @sabine and @espressoenthusiast . I think all three of you made excellent points and it made me very happy because the forums seemed to have been lacking some lively debate recently! The forum would be boring as bat shit if we all shared the same views. It's not only the fact that you apologised but the way you apologised that has pissed me off - "I promise I'm done and will stop destroying this thread by espousing my own opinion". Destroying this thread really?? C'mon. You're better than that. Don't be a martyr. Provided members don't say anything ridiculous and offensive, the whole point of these forums (and ALL forums) is for members to share their opinions.

I'm sorry for being rude, I hope I haven't offended you too much, I just feel like you made some very interesting points earlier and then you ruined it all by apologising in the manner that you did. Please continue to share your opinions (irrespective of whether others agree or not). :flower:

haha thanks; I don't think you were being rude at all! I agree (ironically) that disagreement makes things more fun usually.

But I totally understood where the misunderstanding came from. I wasn't really apologizing for saying beauty doesn't come from rarity and disagreeing about that (I still stand by sacrifice > rarity as well as some people just look more beautiful with work done; not everyone is genetically gifted). I was apologizing because my argument wasn't applicable to the Hadids. And, as this is the Hadid thread, if it's not applicable why bother bringing it up? I'm sure it would fit in some other thread and I would be happy to debate about it further there. I just like having my little boxes of organization for ideas haha

Reactions: 1 user
I hate when she's described as "fit"
Where
Just tell me
"So fit"
imv5h6-l-330.jpg

lj4fty-l-610x610-shorts--gigi+hadid-sneakers-sunglasses.jpg

http://www.self.com/trending/2016/05/gigi-hadid-diet/

"You’re probably thinking: Gigi Hadid has an insane supermodel diet that the average lover of all things culinary could never live up to."

- Nope

"WRONG! The 21-year-old model is just like the rest of us."
- Knew it
I haate when magazines "talk to you" and make assumptions about the reader. Cosmo, Buzzfeed, R29 and countless others have accused me of worshipping Gigi Hadid's body, loving pizza, eating nothing but junk, hating exercise, disliking parties, and enjoying wearing sweatpants and staying in. :blahblah::tsk:

Reactions: 5 users
I haate when magazines "talk to you" and make assumptions about the reader. Cosmo, Buzzfeed, R29 and countless others have accused me of worshipping Gigi Hadid's body, loving pizza, eating nothing but junk, hating exercise, disliking parties, and enjoying wearing sweatpants and staying in. :blahblah::tsk:
False accusations this bad should be illegal:seeya:

Oh my god, this! I mean no, no one is wondering how Gigi looks so flawless and fit. And no, healthy people don't stuff their faces with junk 24/7.

http://www.self.com/trending/2016/05/gigi-hadid-diet/

"You’re probably thinking: Gigi Hadid has an insane supermodel diet that the average lover of all things culinary could never live up to."

- Nope

"WRONG! The 21-year-old model is just like the rest of us."
- Knew it

UGH!!! EXACTLY!! I am not average/an "average lover of all things culinary" by any means, I have high standards about everything I eat, hell, there's a whole community of us right here at SG (which does not cover ALL readers etc - but still, you get my point) who are the same. GIGI is the one who is average in every sense of the word! Being accused of averageness is completely unfair to those like us; none of us are average, we are in fact the rare and special constituents who can eat healthily and have exceptionally skinny bodies which are far from the norm/average. At best, Gigi just eats at fancy restaurants which her connections and wealth afford her. If her regimen of diet and "fitness" result in looking the way she does, then please keep it FAR away from me, thanks.

Why on earth would she post this?? I'm assuming there was an extra-large burger at the end of this street by the way she's thundering down it.
image.jpeg

Side note, which one of you is this?
image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 15.32.17.png

I mean if you had the choice between this picture to post on instagram, or the above one...probably the above cropped one is better.

Their ''we're just like you!'' shtick is so ridiculous because they're hugely well-off. Like I'm sure it's very relatable for teenage girls to have their own chef and personal trainer. The only thing they have in common with most people is that they're chubby.

Reactions: 10 users
Oh my god I just can't understand why they choose to make a joke out of themselves and have the courage to step on a runaway with all the real models around them, just why why...
her butt looks just terrible :nopity:

For 400k :)