ZOE saldana

So beautiful. I think she's lost a couple of pounds which has made her face even skinnier and prettier.
zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-11.jpeg

zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-5.jpeg

zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-10.jpeg

zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-9.jpeg

zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-7.jpeg

zoe-saldana-hb-arabia-1012-6.jpeg

She thinks her boobs are too small and might get a boob job :(. I really hope not, as her boobs are perfect for her small frame. I saw it on skinnyvscurvu btw.

Oh no, no boob job please! She's my ultimate thinspo, great body and a lovely face structure, she's just too perfect.

LOl, that was Thandie Newton. Common mistake though confusing the two.

I remember reading an interview of hers where her mother even confused her for Thandie Newton at a party and asked her for her autograph Lol.:)

I saw Clombiana yesterday. OMG. Her body is to die for. That black tight suit she's wearing? Incredible...

She is SO gorgeous, and very skinny! I love her. She is one of the only celebrities that I think should be on the cover of a fashion magazine ;)

zoe-saldana-be-0611-4.jpg

:luv:

GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT. COMPLETELY OUT OF THE SKINNY TERRITORY. OFFICIALLY AVERAGE WEIGHT WISE

Dec 4, 2012

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-17.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-20.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-15.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-05.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-13.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-10.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-16.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-04.jpg

zoe-saldana-loves-the-los-angeles-rain-19.jpg

I sure hope this is only temporary. Her thin frame was just beautiful. Hopefully it IS for a role, or at least for a good reason rather than letting herself go. Because she is lovely.

She has always had a great body, and has talked about the importance of maintaining that in interviews before. I'm sure that this weight gain is for a movie role, I believe that she is playing Nina Simone, which might explain it. Hopefully she loses it soon! Her old body was one of my biggest thinspos, so thin without looking unhealthy. I have a huge girl crush on her!

first chanel iman, now her :(

antelope, as an awesome US resident, you need to locate Miss Saldana and hence discharge some sterling Sense Talk:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

antelope: Last Chat we posted many things. You said I was to do the starving for both of us. Well, I've lost a lot of weight since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that treadmill with The VIPs where you belong.

Zoe: But, ante, no, I...I...

antelope: Now, you've gotta listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you left this forum? Nine chances out of ten, you'd fast wind up at some flaccid fatty fast food joint on your fifth consecutive round of Happy Meals. Isn't that true, SG?

Skinny Gurl: I'm afraid Major Upton would insist.

Zoe: You're saying this only to make me lose.

antelope: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you’re a Good Gurl. You were part of our thinspo folder, the thing that keeps us members slimming. If that waistband swells too thick and you're not guilty, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your posting history.

Zoe: But what about Chanel?

antelope: We'll always have Thandie. Look, we used to have excess meat, we, we lost it once you came to Skinny Gossip. You'll slim down next update.

Zoe: When I said respecting your body was important...

antelope: You'll get your figure back. But I've got a credo to live by. Where I'm going, some will flame me. What I've got to do, humungous heifers, wobbling whales and porcine punks can't be any part of. Zoe, I'm no good at capitalisation, but it doesn't take many thread searches to see that the esteem of greasy, ghoulish gluttons don't amount to a hill of low cal beans on this crazy board. Someday you'll understand that. [Zoe starts to cry] Now, now...here's posting at you, kid.

Reactions: 1 user