ZOE saldana

antelope, as an awesome US resident, you need to locate Miss Saldana and hence discharge some sterling Sense Talk:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

antelope: Last Chat we posted many things. You said I was to do the starving for both of us. Well, I've lost a lot of weight since then, and it all adds up to one thing: you're getting on that treadmill with The VIPs where you belong.

Zoe: But, ante, no, I...I...

antelope: Now, you've gotta listen to me! You have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you left this forum? Nine chances out of ten, you'd fast wind up at some flaccid fatty fast food joint on your fifth consecutive round of Happy Meals. Isn't that true, SG?

Skinny Gurl: I'm afraid Major Upton would insist.

Zoe: You're saying this only to make me lose.

antelope: I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you’re a Good Gurl. You were part of our thinspo folder, the thing that keeps us members slimming. If that waistband swells too thick and you're not guilty, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your posting history.

Zoe: But what about Chanel?

antelope: We'll always have Thandie. Look, we used to have excess meat, we, we lost it once you came to Skinny Gossip. You'll slim down next update.

Zoe: When I said respecting your body was important...

antelope: You'll get your figure back. But I've got a credo to live by. Where I'm going, some will flame me. What I've got to do, humungous heifers, wobbling whales and porcine punks can't be any part of. Zoe, I'm no good at capitalisation, but it doesn't take many thread searches to see that the esteem of greasy, ghoulish gluttons don't amount to a hill of low cal beans on this crazy board. Someday you'll understand that. [Zoe starts to cry] Now, now...here's posting at you, kid.

943181072d1248971442-wat-voor-pc-heb-jij-so_much_win.png

Hopefully Zoe gets some discipline back and works towards her old figure. We dont want another Christina Aguilera in the making :nervous:

I know it´s hard to tell with the dress but it seems she may be starting to lose the weight she put on (the pic is from NYE)! Let´s hope it was only for her movie role, she is gorgeous at her skinniest :luv:

zoe-saldana-new-years-eve.jpg

I know it´s hard to tell with the dress but it seems she may be starting to lose the weight she put on (the pic is from NYE)! Let´s hope it was only for her movie role, she is gorgeous at her skinniest :luv:

zoe-saldana-new-years-eve.jpg

Posted new pics from a couple days ago. Seems she isn't interesting in being skinny again...! :/

Jan 15, 2013
gabrielle-union-zoe-saldana-is-awesome-06.jpg

She seems so... sad and ashamed in all of these.
But maybe I'm just projecting my former knowledge of her appreciating a thin physique on the pictures.

I sure hope she goes back to the way she was, she was a true model among actresses (only when it comes to body shape, of course).
Seems she's working on it, though.

Too bad she hasn´t lost the weight yet. But I´ll keep hoping ;) And breaking up with Bradley Cooper would make me very sad as well (not an excuse though)!

She was one of my top skinny celeb thinspo's

Me too! She looked so goddamn good at her lower weight, and it's shocking how meh she looks to me now. She was low weight for a pretty long time though, and since she was playing Nina Simone as other have mentioned, I hope it's temporary and just for that role (her casting for which did get slammed for in the media as NS was hefty and ZS is/was skinny).

Me too! She looked so goddamn good at her lower weight, and it's shocking how meh she looks to me now. She was low weight for a pretty long time though, and since she was playing Nina Simone as other have mentioned, I hope it's temporary and just for that role (her casting for which did get slammed for in the media as NS was hefty and ZS is/was skinny).

Agreed.

She looked extraordinary and awesome at lower weight whereas now she just looks pretty plain and boring. It's almost like it changed her attitude :nopity: