ZOE saldana

Wow. She looks amazing in these pictures! And SO skinny! Amazing.

"I’m very accepting with my age. It’s like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin. But God as my witness, I am going to try to do everything I can to keep this ass together for as long as I possibly can—without going against nature.”

See now THAT's the truth.

Zoe is so beautiful! I like what she said about her diet in Women's Health, “I love feeling in tune with my body and eating right,” but sometimes “I pig out on pasta.” The article went on to say, "that she does not beat herself up when she indulges, instead she eats healthy the next day." I think that is a good way to look at it when you find yourself in that situation. Add an extra workout into your routine the next day, and eat healthier. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Attachments

• bc53181520cd3e0c_0bc184c6abcc11e1b00112313800c5e4_7.preview.jpeg
    bc53181520cd3e0c_0bc184c6abcc11e1b00112313800c5e4_7.preview.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 109
Zoe is the new Halle Berry IMO :luv:

83d96922cde00448.jpg

cdn04.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/29/Zoe-Saldana-at-the-2012-SAG-Awards-5-435x580.jpg
Check out the admiring glances from that chubby in the background!!
Zoe-Saldana-at-the-2012-SAG-Awards-5-435x580.jpg

She has looked great for a very long time! ( not so much during crossroads, the Britney Spears movie about a decade ago)
But I like her personality and style. She always looks perfect

She is so sweet and camera shy, would love to achieve that level of control and achievement body-wise

Zoe is FLAWLESS! She is one of my favorite actresses and she is always looking amazing, great thinspo <3

im a huge fan of zoe saldana! she is so beautifullly skinny!! i read an article in Latina magazine and she has the kind of confidence i would love to have. she is definately one of my top favorite celebrities.

Okay so this is an unflattering photo of her face, but look how insane Zoe's body is, she is literally perfection and knows what to wear to show it off. Kudos.

zoe-saldana-e9laugh000x0322x600.jpg

she looks soooo amazing, and i love her beautiful skin... such an unconventional beauty, i first fell in love with her in After Sex (she has a lesbian scene with Mila Kunis :))