ZOE saldana

Thanks so much for posting that, VixenVixen - that's so inspirational!!

I would still guess 103. Her 113 stats are likely fake, so her weight won't seem too shocking.

She's gorgeous!

I'm pretty sure those stats are fake, because i've nearly the same weight and am 5'7, too and don't look anywhere near as awesome and skinny as her...103 seems way more likely ;)

I'm pretty sure those stats are fake, because i've nearly the same weight and am 5'7, too and don't look anywhere near as awesome and skinny as her...103 seems way more likely ;)

They could be true. At my lightest, people thought I was 95/100 lbs when I was really 113. Just goes to show how muscles and bones can affect your weight, BTW, black people tend to have higher bone density than other groups so at the same bmi, we can look smaller.

They could be true. At my lightest, people thought I was 95/100 lbs when I was really 113. Just goes to show how muscles and bones can affect your weight, BTW, black people tend to have higher bone density than other groups so at the same bmi, we can look smaller.

Agreed. People assumed I was under the 100 mark when it was 112... Zoe's figure was pretty much what I modeled mine on as I was the same height as her at the time :) if she's into exercise and eats healthily I guarantee it's her bone density that's making up the extra pounds, definitely not fat or water weight!

Really skinny :luv:

article-0-11E8E055000005DC-677_306x709.jpg

This may be a little off topic but it has just occurred to me that Prabal Gurung is a bit of a dish.

Anyway, Zoe's body looks great.

God I friggin love this bitch. She cannot take a bad photo or look like crap in anything she wears.:luv:

Shes so beautiful, i have similar features to her but no way as good a figure, shes def my role model, when i reach my goal weight i hope i look as good

she looks absolutely stunning! Beautiful face and a body to die for! And that Prabal Gurung dress looks SO good on her, like she's been made to wear that dress!