• 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Size 2:luv:
I think a size zero would be a bit too skeletal on me, too tall and bigger boned for me to pull it off unfortunately

I'm about 8 pounds off from my current goal, underweight and still a size 8. :( I'm hoping I'll get to 6, we'll see after. I don't think I could ever get to 0.

I'm a size zero now and far from satisfied. I believe it's more about how I look and feel versus a specific size.

Size 2 :grin: I have to drop just one size to reach it and i think i will stop there and see how I look.

I voted 0 - only because I could not find where to click for 00 ;) but vanity sizing is so out of control in the good ol' US of A I feel its almost irrelevant.

Its been suggested before but...

SHORT GIRLS 5'4" AND BELOW: MAKE SURE TO CHECK IF YOUR FAVORITE STORES HAVE A CHILDREN'S SECTION

Kids clothing have been such a lifesaver for me. Sometimes its hard to find stuff without pink hearts & rhinestoned butt-pockets :)lol:) but some of the fits are soooooo good, particularly on the hips, butt and thigh area. Yes its irritating to have to do that, and yes, it is a little embarrassing, but it is so worth it. Plus, when nosy people ask, I think its funny to say: I'm a size 12 and have it be 100% true :p What truly frightens me tho is that I still have 10-15 pounds more to lose...

I guess my tailor and I are going to be best friends soon...

I'm 5'9" and have a bit of muscle so I don't think a size 0 is possible... probably a baggy 2... I'm a baggy 4 now

I'm 5'9, broad and muscular. Like some of you girls I know that US 0/UK4 isn't going to happen for me. I'm a UK 10-12 now (fattest I've ever been and hating it) I would love to be a US 2-4/UK 6-8 again. I looked great at that weight - but I did get told all the time how gaunt and ill I looked (they were incorrect!!)

And I totally agree about premium American brands coming up big. I wear 7 for all mankind size 26 now which is an absolute joke.

Sizes are so variable. I'm shooting for 34-22-34, so I thought that would land me in a 2, but I'm not really sure. Right now, I can wear some brands' size 6 - and I'm nowhere near a true 6! Vanity sizing is out of control.

I'm in a weird phase where size 6 is too loose and 4 is very snug... I'm trying to become a size 2 :)

I'm in a weird phase where size 6 is too loose and 4 is very snug... I'm trying to become a size 2 :)

I've always had this problem. I always seem to be an odd size - UK9/US5. It's really strange. And very difficult to buy good fitting clothes whatever weight I am!

Right now I'm a size uk 6-8 (eu 34-36) up top and uk 8-10 (36-38) around my hips...:oops:
American sizing is off the wall, so I don't even bother taking it seriously. I've met american girls bigger than me who swear they are a size 0-2...:rolleyes:

Yeah. Sure you are.

I'm actually just aiming to be a comfortable/loose uk size 8 around my hips. I'm 5'10 and I have wide hips, so I concentrate more on my thigh gap and getting skinnier legs ;)

I'm a UK size 6 ; US not any size. I don't think I'll get back to where I was last year which was size 24 in F21.

I'm a loose size 8 (Australian) or a slightly tight size 6 in jeans right now so I'd probably like to fit size 6 a bit better.

oh well i can see during time my view has changed.. I am already a 4 so now I am aiming for a 2.. my ultimate goal

Ideally, I'd love to be a size 0 but with my wide frame, that would never happen. 2 could even be pushing it, but that's what i voted! We will see eventually!

At the moment I'm a size 2/4 and want to become a 0 again.
When I was 13 I could fit in jeans size 0/00, but I grew and got wide hips.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear 0 or 00 again because of my bone structure, but I'll try.

I want to be a size 0. I have some clothes that are 00, but right now I am sticking to my size 2 clothes. Most of my clothes are size 0. I do not aspire to be 00, though it's nice to show off the tags of my clothes.