Votes: 105 29.9%
  • 4 (UK 8)

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • 6 (UK 10)

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • 8 (UK 12)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I currently take a UK size 6 and would like to go down to a 4, some places a 6 is loose but that is pure vanity sizing. Luckily, I'm a petite lady and Miss Selfridge and Topshop do a UK 4 in their petite ranges - I already struggle buying clothes and I'm not even particularly skinny yet!

Where do you find that size?
Not really sure how kids/junior sizing works, but is that just teenager clothing in department stores?

Most stores don't have them unfortunately, but Hollister and Wet Seal do - I don't like a lot of the T-shirts and stuff that they have, but their jeans are great for skinny girls of all ages :). Bot of their sizing for pants is in juniors, so that is why they have them. They also have them in longs online if you need the extra length. These are literally the only two places that I can find jeans that fit me.

Most stores don't have them unfortunately, but Hollister and Wet Seal do - I don't like a lot of the T-shirts and stuff that they have, but their jeans are great for skinny girls of all ages :). Bot of their sizing for pants is in juniors, so that is why they have them. They also have them in longs online if you need the extra length. These are literally the only two places that I can find jeans that fit me.

Okay because I buy my jeans from Hollister. They're the 23/00 size. So this must be the same thing then?

Okay because I buy my jeans from Hollister. They're the 23/00 size. So this must be the same thing then?

Yes, that's the smallest that I have found unfortunately :(. It is so annoying though - I can't buy clothes at any of the women's stores in the mall - everything is too baggy. I remember I had an event that I had to go to for my school, and I was looking for some dresses - I couldn't find any. Recently though, I have found that Express, although their 00s are too big for me so I can't wear their pants or skirts, have some XS dresses that since they are made of stretchy material, fit well enough. I wish they sold sample sizes in stores...

Yes, that's the smallest that I have found unfortunately :(. It is so annoying though - I can't buy clothes at any of the women's stores in the mall - everything is too baggy. I remember I had an event that I had to go to for my school, and I was looking for some dresses - I couldn't find any. Recently though, I have found that Express, although their 00s are too big for me so I can't wear their pants or skirts, have some XS dresses that since they are made of stretchy material, fit well enough. I wish they sold sample sizes in stores...

Yes they are the smallest I've found as well. They're actually baggy on me too but it's the price to pay to be skinny :smash:
La Chateau has XXS dresses, and if it’s the right material/cut they fit pretty good on extra skinny bodies. :)

Yes they are the smallest I've found as well. They're actually baggy on me too but it's the price to pay to be skinny :smash:
La Chateau has XXS dresses, and if it’s the right material/cut they fit pretty good on extra skinny bodies. :)

Damn vanity sizing:rolleyes::mad:. But I'd rather be skinny than fit into clothes that don't even look good on me because I'm fat. Thanks for letting me know about that store :). I just checked it out online - they have some pretty cute stuff. I'll be sure to check there next time I need a dress!

Damn vanity sizing:rolleyes::mad:. But I'd rather be skinny than fit into clothes that don't even look good on me because I'm fat. Thanks for letting me know about that store :). I just checked it out online - they have some pretty cute stuff. I'll be sure to check there next time I need a dress!

You got that right :highfive:
No problem! ;) Hope you can find something!

wishful size zero

I wish I can get down to a size zero but my thighs fight me all the way :(

My ultimate goal is to look this good in jeans:
tumblr_mckrfnGG5L1rowysto1_500.jpg

what size do you think this is? :hmm:
Depends on the person's height/frame, I think. I have friends who look about that size and they are about a 2 or a 4 if they're taller like 5' 10.

I'm 5'2" so a US size 0/2 is very reasonable. I'd like to be thinner than a size 0 and have my clothes a little baggy.

I posted before and I'm now a size 6, a little loose. I'm aiming for size 2 now. I think size 0 would be too far for me, and 00 impossible.

I'm so confused over the sizes:confused: here where i live we have 34 to 44 or xs to xl, mostly sometimes bigger/smaller sizes as well. I'm a 36 since i'm quite tall and 34's usually are too short for me, in jeans i'm a 25 although that's pretty tight and my waist isn't even down to 25 inches yet but 26 is too big :wtf: hate clothing sizes...

I already am a US 0 in some clothing stores (and a 00 in AE ;) ) but I'd like to be a 0 or less everywhere. Or at least a 24 inch waist. I'm short so I'm pretty close.

I officially fit into size EU32(I think it's size 00?)! :grin:
I want them fit loosely(not being too big though, girl needs to find something to wear :nervous:), which I'm pretty sure will happen at my goal weight.;)

Happy, happy, happy!!! :luv:

I want to wear size 24 jeans. My waist is 24 inches but my ass is huge in comparison so i always have to buy 26 then get them taken in at the waist. I need to get my butt smaller

I'm currently a comfortable size 2 US. I can get into zeros but they are a bit tight. I'd love for my 0s to fit a little loosely :) I'm have a medium frame at 5'10", so I'm not sure that 00 would be flattering. I guess we'll see how I feel once I'm a comfortable size 0!