What do you dream of wearing but never do?

Skinny Jeans!!! Or just jeans in general - without my ass looking huuuge

:/

SOON!!!

Hmm... definitely a bikini without feeling disgusting, with my fat legs jumbling about...

I wish I was more comfortable wearing sleeveless things, or not covering up with a jacket/cardigan when I do, but I feel like my arms are quite fat.

Looking better in skinny jeans <3

I want to wear bodycon dresses and skirts without a wobbly stomach. Bikinis would be nice too.

Defintely skinny jeans. They dont look good on me, my hips are too big compared to the rest of my body.

Shorts, skinny jeans, and short skirts/dresses: my thighs are big in proportion to the rest of my body so I don't look good in those. If I do wear skinny jeans I have to wear them with a cardigan or long coat to cover up.

I love the look of an oversized shirt worn as a dress with tights. I dream of being able to wear those and not look like I'm trying to hide my fat.

Also I would generally just like to be able to wear strapless or tank tops, vests and leggings/stockings.

Spagetti strap tank tops, strapless dress or top.. I have really fat arms, and upper body so basically summer is a huge wake up call for me. :(

Shorts. Got to make my thighs skinnier before I can comfortably wear those.

it would be my ultimate dream to wear a bikini in public.. but that's never going to happen.. after baby, there is no amount of diet or exercise that can fix my tummy :( so I'll just settle for shorts (when my legs look good enough)

I would love to have a thigh gap, so I could wear shorts again- I haven't in the last 4 years. I dream of wearing a super cute playsuit, and have some collar bones, and just look like I'm tiny. :p

I would love to have a thigh gap, so I could wear shorts again- I haven't in the last 4 years. I dream of wearing a super cute playsuit, and have some collar bones, and just look like I'm tiny. :p

Same here. Thigh gap in teeny tiny shorts..sigh.

JEANS! - and shorts for that matter
They either make my ass look flat, super long or large, never cute on me!

Oh and anything that requires me to be bra-less, it hurts after long periods of walking around :nopity:
Note to self: loose some boob weight fat ass

I wish I could wear a strapless anything without it falling down

Crop tops and super skinny jeans. I wanna lose weight and pull those looks off before I get too old to wear them haha xD

I'm looking forward to the day I can wear shorts and a sports bra in public, on a run.

Hmm... definitely a bikini without feeling disgusting, with my fat legs jumbling about...

I wish I was more comfortable wearing sleeveless things, or not covering up with a jacket/cardigan when I do, but I feel like my arms are quite fat.

Looking better in skinny jeans <3

All of the above, simple but seriously...

Crop tops and super skinny jeans. I wanna lose weight and pull those looks off before I get too old to wear them haha xD

THIS! I'm 22 this year and working in fashion, there's only so long I have left of dressing in certain things (for summer time particularly)

I'm looking forward to the day I can wear shorts and a sports bra in public, on a run.

and this too. so good :luv:

Also to add, thigh highs/stocking, disco pants, tight jersey dresses and body suits, and having skinny legs sticking out underneath oversized things generally :oops:

I just wish I had more clothes :D And I wish I could just throw on any jeans and feel good in it. Due to my thighs situation and length of my legs, I need to be VERY careful about jeans cuts :(