What do you dream of wearing but never do?

it would be my ultimate dream to wear a bikini in public.. but that's never going to happen.. after baby, there is no amount of diet or exercise that can fix my tummy :( so I'll just settle for shorts (when my legs look good enough)

I hear you! I am giving it a year of exercise and then I am looking into a mini-tummy tuck to remove the extra skin than never shrunk back.

I'd love to be able to pull off a haute couture dress.

This one in particular:
karlie-kloss-2.jpg

Can't afford it though :(

I just bought my first ever (very conservative) crop top! I am excited to show off my hipbones when I get just a tad more definition :luv:

I am looking forward to wearing flowy shirts with open/lace/sheer sides or backs and a cute bandeau as soon as my riblets get more prominent!

I will probably never be comfortable with my thighs in anything. But it gives me something to strive for! :oops:

wish i could wear jeans and feel awesome in them, my hips are so big that my pants have a big problem fitting around them that around my legs they are all baggy. Wish i could wear smaller size of jeans and not have it baggy around the rest of my legs. Also with the smaller size jeans to not have a muffin top. If i do buy the smaller jeans to fit my legs i have to sacrafice for a muffin top. Also knee high socks are pretty awesome.

same here. would love to wear my old, too expensive skinnies. except i'm bigger in my legs, and normal around my hips. so sizing is definitely awkward!

Hmm...let's see...I have a list :grin:

-I generally avoid pants and jeans unless I'm completely happy with my legs (which I am definitely not as of now) but I would love to rock some cute colored jeans! I'm thinking coral, mint, hot pink...:luv:
-Backless anything. I have so many backless things left in my closet from when I was skinny, and I will occasionally pull one out but I always wear my long hair in back to cover the monstrosity!
-Tight workout shorts. As much as I love Nike shorts, I enjoy exercising more in spandex-type bottoms. But since my trusty Norts cover up my number 1 problem area they're my go-to workout bottoms for now!
-Flats. I absolutely adore Tory Burch and Chanel flats, but I'm 5'4 and unless I'm wearing some kind of heel, my legs look waaaay too stumpy.
-Sheer tops. These are super popular when paired with a cute bra or bandeau where I go to school (Southern California) but I'm just not comfortable with my stomach being on semi-display like that. But I did just recently buy a bunch of these to wear when I'm skinny again! Great motivation :grin:

A sleek, fitted, silk or satin dress that leaves nothing to the imagination.

When I was fourteen and at my lowest weight (in proportion to my current height) I tried on a marvelous Chanel dress in a Dallas resale shop. It was black satin with crossed straps and a US size 2. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever worn and hope to one day wear something like it again. I almost convinced my mom to buy it, despite needing new jeans for the coming school year. She said no and I had to leave it behind... it was one of the saddest moments in my shopping career :(

I wish I could wear a bikini but unless I get to 100-lbs or a little less I refuse to.

I want to be able to wear shorts but never will because my legs will probably never be thin since my calves are so huge...:superpuke:

I would love to wear shorter shorts/skirts/dresses but my thighs are my problem spot - they are biggish and need major muscle tone. Plus, my age and heredity lend to cellulite :( It's better than it was, and will get better w/ another 5 lbs gone, but I'll never have perfect thighs for super short things.

A cute swimsuit. I'm too self-conscious and not in shape to even dare to try on a swimsuit at the moment. This is particularly sad since I live so close a nice beach. :(

Light coloured denim :luv:
Unfortunately in my opinion it should be reserved for the super skinny :(

first, i would love to wear any "hip jeans" again ...hm i am afraid i don't know the right term in english. i am talking about pants, which barely stay on or under your hipbones. just perfect if your belly is really flat and hip bones protrude.

at my lowest weight i always wore them combined with shirts / pullovers that show your belly a lttle bit or with a few layers of really tight shirts... ahhhhh those days were wonderful !

second, i would love to wear strapless shirts and dresses, but my arms are way too big and my bust way too small.

AAAND, i also want to wear really tight wool dresses with leggins / tights.

AAAAAAAAAND i want it right now!! this sucks! ;)

I've always wanted to be able to wear short denim shorts but I have thighs like tree trunks (as an ex bf once told me) but I've decided to work on those horrendous thighs for this summer!! Must be good until then - must make the shorts look superb on me! ;) then I'll have nothing that I never wear!!

Shorts but I wear cut offs. Leggings but now those are out of style so couldn't put them together anyway. Yay, no leggings!

Crop tops. I want to show off my small/flat stomach but I don't have the confidence to walk around like that with the attention I would probably get. And I don't really know if they're in style or not :lol:
I usually just buy kids t-shirts because I have a very short torso so they fit perfect in length with low rise jeans.

My friends and my roommate compliment my style on being effortless and how I can get away with just put together whatever I want... little do they know I've carefully mentally thought over what-goes-with-what in order to ensure that I look proportionate (I'm talking about you thighs!) while maintaining my style. Anyway, as a part of that, I have a few clothes which I can't wear e.g. my light-wash denim cut-offs. But seriously the only problem with my thighs isn't just that it's chunky, it's just disgusting.

I'd just love to wear skinny jeans and look great in them. I wear them too, now, but it looks kind of meh.

And I would love to wear a crop top but my stomach isn't flat. :(

I love winter fashion, scarves, wool dresses, boots, stockings, gloves, hats.

But all those layers mean you need to be super skinny underneath otherwise you just end up looking like a marshmellow.

Also, I know a lot of people seem to think really baggy or oversized clothing is slimming, but I dont agree. If you are skinny it makes you look even thinner, but if you have even just a little bit of meat, i think it makes me look fat.

EVen when i am very thin, my boobs and butt still stick out just enough that oversized clothing still manages to make me look fat.

Tiny denim shorts, but that only looks sweet on super skinny, on my current body it would look too sexual and slutty ;.(

Jeggings and long spandex (for when I'm running in the cold). I can't pull off those tight pants yet.