What do you dream of wearing but never do?

I want to be able to wear loose sweaters and T shirts but not look like I'm trying to hide my fat. I just love how loose clothes look on models *.*

I wish I could wear clothes that are tight on my stomach. I just can't leave the house wearing something tight.

dresses =/ or anything really.. I try to hide my figure now since I gained weight

Summer/cocktail dresses and boots: I have huge calves so I do not look good in summer dresses.
A tank top: I have mommy arms, gross.
My goal right now is to be able to wear a tank top without my arms looking fat. I don't really know what to do about my big calves...

A bikini! I´m definetely not going swimming this summer :/

Short shorts without feeling self conscious. Why did I get such small hips??? Why is it so hard to get a damn thigh gap??? :cry:
Also: any swimsuit. I look awful in them. My stomach is so... ick!!!

Skinny jeans. The only way I can wear them without feeling self conscious is with a long coat so my upper thighs are covered.

Faded denim short shorts or just any short shorts.. I have man shoulders and horrible thighs so at present everything looks distgusting....

Short shirts matched with skinny jeans. But at my current weight....:superpuke:
So for now most of my wardrobe consists of longer shirts topped with jeans.
Or mid length shirts with loose shorts. :(

I would love to be a size where I can wear white denim. I have told myself when I lose another 10 lbs (which will still be pretty big) I will go out and buy a really nice pair of khakis or tan/off white/whatever colored denim. But if I'm still too unbearable then, then I'll buy a pair in the next size down and use them as motivation.

White shall have to wait at least 20 lbs. At least.

high waisted shorts like these:

tumblr_ltg8xrO8e21qfoh2lo1_500.jpg

i would just feel so concious that my ass was always hanging out and waving to everyone.

maybe once im skinny skinny my ass will just stay put :oops:

Bralets and short, belly bearing shirts. My abs look ok but not okay enough yet, and after eating anything it just..gets flat, instead of concave - bleugh..with my wide ribcage it looks like Im preggers.

i wish i could wear strapless dresses. i have small boobs so every dress falls down... :<

OMG I know! I can't wear anything without straps unless its like ridiculously tight on the chest area (which looks stupid) because I'm like an A cup and they apparently expect everyone to have huge boobs :rolleyes:

In my UGW fantasy, where I run into my ex somewhere I'm wearing skinny jeans, boots and a white cami that just shows a little bit of skin at the bottom.

Other things, I'd love to be able to wear a strapless dress without all my armpit area fat sticking out. I'd also love to be able to wear dresses and shorts without worrying about thunder thighs.

Oh, and heels without being too heavy and making my feet hurt after 5 minutes lol.

Strapless dresses- story of my life. If anything fits my boobage, it's likely to be size L...so i end up looking like i wear a potatoe sack.

a bikini/swimsuit in public. i don't think i'll ever be un-self concious enough though :(