What do you dream of wearing but never do?

BIKINI!!!!! I hate my boobs - they are so big! and my stomach seem so flabby :(

I wish I could wear anything without feeling self conscious.. I feel crappy in EVERYTHING I wear. It sucks.

Same.

Since I've lost so much weight I have sagging residual fat deposits and excessive loose skin :superpuke: especially in my upper arms.
I dream of wearing a sleeveless anything -dress, shirt, etc. without needing to wear a sweater or sweatshirt over it.
I can't wait to have that S*@T removed after I reach my UGW :grin:

Super Embarassing

Ever since I went through my "Wanna Be Rock Star" phase in the 8th grade- I've wanted to own a pair of tight black leather pants...but me being 5'4 and a chunky monkey this probably won't happen for a loooonnnnggg time.:nopity:
And then of course I saw the Runaways and Kristen Stewart (who I don't usually like) looked so amazing in hers. JEALOUS.
One of these days... I want to look like that.
1.jpg

Hmmmmm....

I like the idea of super skinny jeans, a vintage T, blazer and some hot biker boots but alas I would feel weird in it!!!

A bikini! & black, tight leather pants like the ones pictured above :) oh and shorts obviously

I wish I could wear dresses! I feel like my ass looks ENORMOUS in them!

I cannot wait until I am skinny enough to wear short skirts and tights. I love that look, with a simple but smart blouse but right now my thighs are just too big and don't even get me started on my bum!

Black lace shirt/dress (Dolce kind of lace). I think I won't wear this soon as I am still too young + I don't want to look provocative or whatever :meh:

Pretty much everything. Skinny jeans with singlets. Dresses. Cut off shorts. Bikinis. Loose shirts with leggings. Oversized knits.

Anything to bare my tummy. Maybe one day if it's ever flat enough

Maxi dresses / Skirts. I love the look of them but they always seem to swap me and make me look shorter than I already am (5ft) :(