1021.jpg

1122.jpg

1219.jpg

1317.jpg

1415-520x673.jpg

1514.jpg

1713.jpg

2212-520x899.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth! Now I understand why she got those enormous implants...she was probably hoping that would perk them up a bit.

:lol: thats amazing. i always imagined getting those fruit boquets as a replacement for cakes or whatever :p

1222_edible-rrangements_485x340.jpg

My fiance surprised me with this for my bday this year... I loved it! :grin:

Poor VB. It sounds lousy being a beautiful gazillionaire fashion designer and idol to millions, in a long-term marriage to a hunky gazillionaire football star with four lovely kids AND having to eat FRUIT!!! I pity her, I really do.
yea, when I see these "pity" articles I always think: Oh please, the women has the self discipline to say NO to a calorie bomb on her birthday!!! we should all strive to be more like her!

facial weightloss is so key. Lol Her face looks rough in those photos

Reactions: 1 user
She looks incredible...all the time! She never seems too fluctuate and i'm pretty sure it's due to her insanely good self control :)

Oh and after years of assuming she was a bit of an ice queen i finally watched one of her interviews and she actually seems like the nicest, most intelligent and genuine person, i was so surprised!

So yeah, all round great role model :luv:

I love Victoria Beckham's body and fashion but I just HATE HATE HATE her face I just can't even deal with it, it just looks so wrong!

Cutest family ever.

Romeo (I'm not sure about the name), -the one on the left that modelled for Burberry- is so adorable.

wenn5966037.jpg

Thats what I was thinking too...she's either gained a bit or perhaps I've just started being alot more picky with what I consider thinspo (which she isn't for me at the moment).

I actually agree with you. She's mainly gained in her mid section, arms and thighs o.o

Thats what I was thinking too...she's either gained a bit or perhaps I've just started being alot more picky with what I consider thinspo (which she isn't for me at the moment).

Agreed!
She is still looking amazing though for being a mother of 4 :bow: