victoria beckham

Miss Becks is TOTAL inspiration, she always seems so classy and petite and just everything (minus that funky tan) that a skinny girl should be.

how amazing that she can look like that after four kids! Her style is amazing, too. Defiantly going to be watching her closer from now on :)

update! I'm better than Victoria now. Look at the signature :D

:lol: you are such a sweetie:) swe will never know how much she weighs, though:)

I read recently an old interview, she said she was by no means anorexic or bulimic, she was healthy, weighing 47 kg/105 pounds.

I strongly believe she added couple of pounds, in order not to be judged:)

How did you get to your CW? any meal plans? caloric intake?:)

:lol: you are such a sweetie:) swe will never know how much she weighs, though:)

I read recently an old interview, she said she was by no means anorexic or bulimic, she was healthy, weighing 47 kg/105 pounds.

I strongly believe she added couple of pounds, in order not to be judged:)

How did you get to your CW? any meal plans? caloric intake?:)

1000 calories a day plus daily hour workout! No junk food, no soda, no salt, that's all :)

Aug 12, 2012

r1k5si.jpg

n3tc89.jpg
it's a fat roll hanging from her back!
neb4g4.jpg

290y5xk.jpg

b66f6h.jpg

wkr1b9.jpg

34976li.jpg

She's gained weight. Doesn't look skinny now :(

I don't think that's fat - just the angle of the shot and the angle of her body. It looks like just a little bit of skin to me.

I think she still looks teeny, but perhaps a few pounds heavier. She looks more muscular now, so at least it's not like she looks chubbers.

She isn't that young anymore and she gave birth to four (I think :confused: ) children. If she gained a bit, it would be just good for her imo. It's healthier to have some pounds more when you're getting older and it is also harder to maintain your thin frame.

- Yes, okay, you all know that, so I stop here. ;)

I agree with @Andie . Come on, she's a mother of FOUR children and a fashion designer. When you're that busy it is possible not to have time to control your weight every single hour. She's still fabulous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the pics before and I think the same, that she has gained weight, it is not the weight she had on after the baby. But hey, she is allowed to have some:p
Aug 12, 2012

She's gained weight. Doesn't look skinny now :(

I agree with @Andie . Come on, she's a mother of FOUR children and a fashion designer. When you're that busy it is possible not to have time to control your weight every single hour. She's still fabulous.
Yes, indeed, you are more likely to get osteoporosis when you are so skinny and older. I bet her hubby likes her more this way :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet her hubby likes her more this way :luv:

Indeed! I think he's someone who likes slim, but not too thin women. The girls he should have betrayed Victoria with (I hope my sentence and word order are right and you can understand what I'm saying :bow: ) - I'm not sure if it was prooved as true - were all slim, but healthy and had a higher BMI than Posh. They (Vic and David) also met as Posh herself was way heavier, like BMI 21, I'd say.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-cont...-beckham-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.jpg

Yes, I understood what you wanted to say, generally speaking, men like not too thin women.
But she looks so chubby in that pic :wtf: I know it is here but i still can't believe my eyes :grin:

Indeed! I think he's someone who likes slim, but not too thin women. The girls he should have betrayed Victoria with (I hope my sentence and word order are right and you can understand what I'm saying :bow: ) - I'm not sure if it was prooved as true - were all slim, but healthy and had a higher BMI than Posh. They (Vic and David) also met as Posh herself was way heavier, like BMI 21, I'd say.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-cont...-beckham-before-and-after-plastic-surgery.jpg

But she looks so chubby in that pic :wtf: I know it is here but i still can't believe my eyes :grin:
Too be honest, I find it a thinspiration. Her change was amazing and she, who was chubby as a teen and yound woman, made it to lose a lot of weight and maintain her figure for such a long time. It's possible! So also for me... :luv: