victoria beckham

2j4v72t.jpg

26xwm.jpg

you.....what??????? omg....this gives me hope! Didn't she say that she restricted her calories for so long that it just became second nature to her?

I love her legs and her food demands.. although, I am much more of a veggie than fruit type of gal!!

Her body is absolutely amazing. I read an article recently in the US of the UK and apparently she doesn't smile because she is extremely self conscious. Poor girl :(

Her body is absolutely amazing. I read an article recently in the US of the UK and apparently she doesn't smile because she is extremely self conscious. Poor girl :(

Aw no, poor Vic. Just shows that, no matter how far you make it, you still have insecurities.
I'd say she smiles and laughs a lot behind closed doors though. Her public persona is such a serious, must-remain-professional-at-all-times one but she's got a wicked sense of humour I believe!
What a difference now compared to those scary before shots! Puppy fat city or what!

Aw no, poor Vic. Just shows that, no matter how far you make it, you still have insecurities.
I'd say she smiles and laughs a lot behind closed doors though. Her public persona is such a serious, must-remain-professional-at-all-times one but she's got a wicked sense of humour I believe!
What a difference now compared to those scary before shots! Puppy fat city or what!

I don't think she is too happy with herself. She just doesn't feel the need to smile, not that she doesn't want to smile.
My opinion:)

OMG, I literally just choked when I saw those past pictures of her. No way. No way in hell.... seriously???

Omg somewhere VB is dying that these pics are floating around out there!! Who would guess to look at her now. Has she gained a little, yes. Does she still look good, yes. Now she just has to maintain! Audrey Hepburn did it!

Doesn't matter to me how she looked before. She took her life under control. This is how she looks now.

victoria-beckham.jpg

Doesn't matter to me how she looked before. She took her life under control. This is how she looks now.

victoria-beckham.jpg

So damn motivational. AND she has 5 kids. There is NO excuse for being fat. None.

THIS photo is an amazing inspiration - for me, at least. If she can get from this to her present looks, so can I. Sure, they say she has private chef, fitness instructors, etc, but none of that would be of any help if she didn't work hard.

that's Victoria?? OMG!! now i should feel ashamed how far she goes ( minus the surgery of course )

The before shots make me admire her more. Getting from there to where she is now (after 4 kids) is extremely impressive to me. I can only hope I could one day do half of what she has done