victoria beckham

To me she is a great woman. Although she has not got the prettiest face, most talented voice, she inspires by finding herself somewhere in fashion, has a good reputation, has raised a strong family and keeps everything together. And that takes a strong woman. Plus to be in best shape at all times, after 4 children! ...she is definitely one of my role models. I respect her

Alexa Chung? But I have a feeling that Victoria will try and shed those pounds.

Actually I think the slight weight gain is apart of Vicky's new image (along with the new hair etc.) I think she looks good at this weight. She's skinny, yet doesn't appear sickly. I was not a fan of the blonde bob/tanned skin/fake boobs/super skinny days. This suits her much better, and she's still skinny

To me she is a great woman. Although she has not got the prettiest face, most talented voice, she inspires by finding herself somewhere in fashion, has a good reputation, has raised a strong family and keeps everything together. And that takes a strong woman. Plus to be in best shape at all times, after 4 children! ...she is definitely one of my role models. I respect her

I agree. I have a lot of respect for her. Initially I was shocked that she had forgiven David for the whole affair scandal years ago, but she did it with so much dignity and stoically that I was just amazed. If there is a right way to get over cheating, this would be it. I understand that having a family is completely different than being only in a relationship yourself with that other person, and I'm really amazed how she pulled it off, kept her Poker-face, her family together, and David in check. :bow:

Reactions: 1 user
Actually I think the slight weight gain is apart of Vicky's new image (along with the new hair etc.) I think she looks good at this weight. She's skinny, yet doesn't appear sickly. I was not a fan of the blonde bob/tanned skin/fake boobs/super skinny days. This suits her much better, and she's still skinny

I agree. She looks so much better now and just because she has gained a tiny bit, I am sure she would never let herself go like other celebrities did. She is a very determined woman.

Her 39th Birthday cake...wonder if she had any :hmm:
posh-bday.jpg

Her 39th Birthday cake...wonder if she had any :hmm:

Her expression is more like: "Okay cake, we gotta do this. I don't like you and you don't like me, but we're going to take this picture and then we go find some fattie to feed you to." I doubt she had any. ;)

She has a good body ... But I don't like her face :eek:
Having said that, she works with what she has and her fashion choices are usually spot on. Also it's nice to see a celebrity who doen't just cave and gain weight when their body is criticised. So I respect her for that.

But the spice girls music ... :superpuke:

Her expression is more like: "Okay cake, we gotta do this. I don't like you and you don't like me, but we're going to take this picture and then we go find some fattie to feed you to." I doubt she had any. ;)

Something like that yes :lol::lol:

I have to agree @leila. In my opinion she's one of a select few who can wear high-wasted jeans and make them look amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My ultimate thinspo, just because of the dedication she seems to put into her body. Yes, she seems a bit heavier now, but in a way that seems like a calculated decision for herself and for her image. Also, her and harper are just so cute together!!