victoria beckham

Totally! And her evolution was so public. You reminded me that I have her book, "That Extra Half Inch: Hair, Heels and Everything in Between" on my shelf. It was published in 2006, so grain of salt and all that. It is lots of fluff, but cute enough.

Keep in mind everyone this was how she dressed in 2006

Source: styleaftermine
xf6wBsW.jpg

Source: laineygossip
kD9L2UE.jpg

Source: fanpop
kH7XuP9.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, she had a horrible style for a long time, not to mention her XL implants. Whover told her to get a cleaner look was right.

Reactions: 1 user
Direct source -

Sorry for quoting you again, but it's absolutely hilarious how ignorant the panel members are. Complaining about a 23" waist as too skinny but a 34-19-34 (or whatever it was) is ideal? Do these people think HF models have 23-23-23 measurements or something? And that comment about anorectics in disguise (aka skinny with a boob job).:facepalm: This is obviously all business for VB, considering her posture shriveled a little when they were talking about how reeeeeeeal Jennifer's oh so curvy body was. :lol:

Sorry for quoting you again,

Not at all :)))))

but it's absolutely hilarious how ignorant the panel members are. Complaining about a 23" waist as too skinny but a 34-19-34 (or whatever it was) is ideal? Do these people think HF models have 23-23-23 measurements or something? And that comment about anorectics in disguise (aka skinny with a boob job).:facepalm:

I am not even going to copy and paste parts of this because it is THAT despicable.
http://www.ibtimes.com/view-slammed...-co-hosts-joke-about-bulimia-anorexia-2192525

From insta some days ago..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: 1 user