victoria beckham

I don't know if I have mentioned it here already but I have met her in person on several occasions and each time I am struck at how
She is not as small as the camera makes her out to be. She is a tiny woman overall and slim but not emaciated at all. The woman is blessed with the gift of proportion and she knows how to stand/how to pose. There was even a wayward photographer snapping candids and she turned to him with a smile "no, no, no... I promise to pose for you, just no photos while I'm talking please". Classy.

I don't know if I have mentioned it here already but I have met her in person on several occasions and each time I am struck at how

She is not as small as the camera makes her out to be.

That's so interesting ! I always had a sneaky suspicion that team 'let's scream anorexia' only ever showed and went out of their way to take the emaciated pictures of her to further fuel their crazy witch hunts. For a long time VB was heralded as the poster girl for 'too thin celebrities' that should 'eat a burger or two' hence why most of her pictures are the ones with bones showing etc.

But on the other hand to the people that praise being skinny ,which includes most of the fashion industry, it did her no harm because let's be honest her label is for the skinny fashion lover and not the ehem local fat frump [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is not as small as the camera makes her out to be. She is a tiny woman overall and slim but not emaciated at all. The woman is blessed with the gift of proportion and she knows how to stand/how to pose. There was even a wayward photographer snapping candids and she turned to him with a smile "no, no, no... I promise to pose for you, just no photos while I'm talking please". Classy.

She was my favorite while in Spice Girls and except for that awfull sillicone/blonde phase I really do find her classy. And I do like her body. She seems slim and toned especially for her age and being a mother and all.

IMO, she's not super stunning or anything.. more 'meh' but she did produce some darling looking boys. I really enjoy her cheek bones, probably my favorite thing about her. :sneaky:

Vicky has kept that rough look for awhile now,

article-2682313-1F6DB21300000578-693_308x471.jpg

article-0-1F6D9F9900000578-241_638x606.jpg

article-2682984-1F71BB5100000578-306_306x423.jpg

She's amazingly consistent. I really admire her iron will.

I totally agree. Most celebrities at her age and in her position have gained and made excuses. She's married, has four kids, and easily could have let herself go without being given too much flack by the media. It's admirable that even when it there wasn't extreme (obviously as a celebrity there is always some) pressure for her to maintain her appearance, she kept it up.

August 2013 Interview documenting her lunch.

The article describes her as "impossibly thin".

"At the moment, though, it was time to eat lunch. (Yes, she eats, though on the other hand she spends a large chunk of time each day doing a Tracy Anderson workout with a personal trainer.)

Lunch — corn soup followed by a salad of greens and fruit for Beckham; sushi for Beckham’s assistant and me; and a fruit platter for everyone — was prepared and served by a chef. “You are going to think this is real — this is what I get every day!” Beckham said. But it is not, apparently. “Chris” — that is the chef — “comes in a couple of days a week and might make a giant lasagna so I can put it in the freezer and then do it myself,” Beckham said. “David does the cooking.”​

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/...eckham-working-girl/?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

There's been a lot of articles on the DailyMail about how Victoria and David are going to SoulCycle a lot! In all actuality it's made me start cycling more at the gym! ;)

Why is Victoria in page 4 and Half-Karthrashian in page 1? I refuse!
This stunning woman doesn't deserve a page 4. Mother of 4 children, 40 years old and looking amazing! Plus she seems a lovely person in interviews. Anybody know how is she doing lately?

Why is Victoria in page 4 and Half-Karthrashian in page 1? I refuse!
This stunning woman doesn't deserve a page 4. Mother of 4 children, 40 years old and looking amazing! Plus she seems a lovely person in interviews. Anybody know how is she doing lately?
I understand you! She's quite something, isn't she? :)

Not her best look. Such a shame, she's nailed it with her style for such a long time now.

She's always been a massive inspiration to me, she's so consistent with her weight and I read a while back that her diet is low calorie but super high in nutrition which is a great approach to staying skinny.

I'd agree @Reina No-Muerta that she really deserved a Vogue cover instead of Kim, she's actually proved herself as a designer (hard when you were in a band with Geri Tackiwell) and her business has created employment in the creative industries, never a bad thing in a struggling economy.

Just saw Beck's beard. Bless him.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, those above pics are NOT flattering.
But I love this video with her. I like her superpower answer haha. She seems quite not fake about eating light, working out, etc. Good for her! It DOES take work after all:)
But the smiling on the inside answer was my #1 faaaaaavorite!

Reactions: 4 users