Undressed Skeleton Rant

I don't want to go off topic, but are you saying you're naturally skinny? Now I'm afraid I think 'if this girl on SG can become skinny, so can I' when all the time a lot of you are naturally skinny!:(

I don't know about naturally skinny, but I do tend to stay thinner... I ate a hell of a lot of food to get to 140 at 5'8" :run: haha I'm putting in a lot of effort to get below the 120 mark :)

WTF is up with her calorie counter posts? It's liked she edited most of them so people couldn't read them. I guess after she became tumblr famous?

This is probably the meanest thing I've ever said on a forum but come on, look at her mom. She's not skinny & one day neither will TLM be.

Some of us with obese or overweight mothers have known about the family 'condition' and have overcome it through discipline, attitude and better choices. Although many women basically turn into their mothers, it can be overcome. ;)

She ate this for dinner. :wtf:

Attachments

• yuck.jpg
    yuck.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 127
Do you remember what was originally posted there? I'm guessing some sort of harsh restriction thing?

I remember that page. A long time ago it has something different, then she changed it sometime last year to include a ton of pictures of the different diet foods she ate. Lots of packaged low calorie & low fat food and Chobani yogurt.

at first i was also impressed by her weight loss but I have that strange feeling that she has a slight eating disorder (baking thousands of cupcakes for the family, organizing the hell out of everything, to call out the not-so-obvious parts ) and probably lies to herself a bit.. and to her readers... i don't sthink she eats all the stuff she tells us.. :rolleyes:

well i might be completely wrong but thats my impression

at first i was also impressed by her weight loss but I have that strange feeling that she has a slight eating disorder (baking thousands of cupcakes for the family, organizing the hell out of everything, to call out the not-so-obvious parts ) and probably lies to herself a bit.. and to her readers... i don't sthink she eats all the stuff she tells us.. :rolleyes:

i always got this impression from her too. shes always making low-cal versions of treats, modifying her meals to hell when she goes out to restaurants, etc.

i mean, she has two posts about cupcakes for breakfast, how in the world is that healthy?

i used to bake cakes in the 100's too and not eat ay of it and it definitely stemmed from my ED. I still do it now but only because i enjoy it, it's no longer compulsive. But yeah, something is weird about her blog. She used to post her meal plans for maintenance days and they were always 1200- cals but she'd say that she would 'add things' to it throughout the day so she wasn't eating just that but wouldn't state what those things were. If she's really eating 1200 cals on maintenance, girl has royally effed up her metab.

shes replaced sugar-free jello with Mio in her latest recipes.

I noticed this too, @antelope. I wonder how much healthier that is for her?

I've been following her blog for quite a while and it is interesting to watch how she has changed her blog (i.e. removing calorie counts, deleting "the diet that did it", even moving to wordpress) to hide her once obvious disordered eating patterns.

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to bake cakes in the 100's too and not eat ay of it and it definitely stemmed from my ED. I still do it now but only because i enjoy it, it's no longer compulsive. But yeah, something is weird about her blog. She used to post her meal plans for maintenance days and they were always 1200- cals but she'd say that she would 'add things' to it throughout the day so she wasn't eating just that but wouldn't state what those things were. If she's really eating 1200 cals on maintenance, girl has royally effed up her metab.

at my eating disordered worst and lowest weight I was truly OBSESSED with cooking: baking, complicated stuff, it was insane. and of course I never ate any of it, all for my family. there is something off about her for sure, but hey, we all have our issues, she's still so young too.

at my eating disordered worst and lowest weight I was truly OBSESSED with cooking: baking, complicated stuff, it was insane. and of course I never ate any of it, all for my family. there is something off about her for sure, but hey, we all have our issues, she's still so young too.

I totally get this. And the funny thing with that is that people assume the opposite- that you're eating like a person with a super healthy appetite. Not many link this sort of behaviour with ED's.

I'm dying to know what her blood type is. No jk. I doubt many Os would thrive on her muffin for breakfast thingie, just ridiculous advice.

Im surprised to see a Thread on this blog.

My opinion: I saw this blog last year and found quite interesting. And yes, good for her.

However I think she is very very young and find all this food topic like a hobbie. When you are young you want to stick to a kind of hobby and I think her choice was great. I applaud her. For what she achieved. And the way she does it.

But I won't recommend her advices to anyone (unless you are a teenager that have problems on quiting candies and sugar).

She seems to care about calories and not about food quality. That's not my style, I can't eat crappy food that is low in calories.
sugar free syrup, jello sugar free, heart sprinkles, Fruity Pebble Cereal, Low Fat Kellogg’s Buttermilk Waffle... are ingredients I won't put on my body! No matter how low in calories they are.

That beign said, anyone who lost weight without starving derserves an applause.