Undressed Skeleton Rant

I just discovered this thread today and I agree 100% I swear I though I was crazy for being the only one on tumblr for thinking like this!! Everyone is prasing her for her weight loss but she uses so much shitty food!

i almost puked just because i read it haha

THIS the other day there was literally nothing else in my house to eat (it was friday and my dad buys groceries saturday) and I ate one pretzel from the 100 calorie packs and could not finish it, all of sugar free low calorie stuff is so disgusting to me now

After reading this thread I went and checked out her website, at first glance it looks like she's given up (at least some of) her unhealthy ways...well, here is a picture of her "little lunch Thursday"

Here's her description:

For lunch today I’m having pizza slices made from 2 pieces of Village Hearth Whole Grain bread, Muir Glen Organic pizza sauce, Veggie Shreds Cheese and basil sprinkled on top. Underneath that pizza is a cup of steamed green beans. On the top right I bet you can’t guess what I’m having……….. it’s peas! On the top left I’m having my favorite, Chobani mixed with Mio and a couple honey-crisp apple slices.

It looks pretty good...

Attachments

• tumblr_m464p4uoiM1qgeygd.jpg
    tumblr_m464p4uoiM1qgeygd.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 152
After reading this thread I went and checked out her website, at first glance it looks like she's given up (at least some of) her unhealthy ways...well, here is a picture of her "little lunch Thursday"

Here's her description:

For lunch today I’m having pizza slices made from 2 pieces of Village Hearth Whole Grain bread, Muir Glen Organic pizza sauce, Veggie Shreds Cheese and basil sprinkled on top. Underneath that pizza is a cup of steamed green beans. On the top right I bet you can’t guess what I’m having……….. it’s peas! On the top left I’m having my favorite, Chobani mixed with Mio and a couple honey-crisp apple slices.

It looks pretty good...

It does look healthy, but it would definitely not be a 'little lunch' for me!

yeah, not little for me either. based on what she says, I would estimate (roughly) that its in the 600 cal ballpark. for me, thats too much for one meal.

I love Taralynn and her website. It really motivated me lose the weight as well. She doesn't really put sugar free jello on everything-especially now. Her newer recipes are healthier and heartier-you just have to actually read through her posts and not just her recipe pages.
Losing weight can be a shock for people who are obese and even though many of the foods she lost weight on were processed so were the foods that got her to the 200+ range in the first place. Its hard to just quit cold turkey so more power to her for losing the weight and getting healthier.

^I have to agree with you on this one @BellaNicole. Her more recent posts are not full of sugar.

I just hated when her blog was full of artificial colorful food. Lot of cupcakes and jellow, blue yogurt and cereal.

Her food doesn't look that bad now. However I still don't learn anything from her advices. Im more into real food.
She seems to be the kind of young girl that likes to buy everything on supermarket that says "sugar-free" and "less than 150 calories".
E.g. she rice cakes are fine for her. I always choose cooked brown rice instead. Packed/canned things are not in my shooping list.

I think she is helping lot of girls to loose weight. And that's great. Hopefully she gets more into real food. That will help her fans way better.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is super skinny yet I believe she has an ED. I also believe she lies A LOT on her blog.

But she lost a ton of weight!

As much as the majority of her 'recipes' look horrendous, some of her ideas are actually fairly good, and I think I might actually be able to eat a few of the things she's posted. Although the amount of Jello she puts in everything is a touch strange to say the least.

And this chick actually thinks shes healthy with all that aspartame :lol:

I was beginning to wonder why she only posts recipes on her blog now, then I saw this and I know why :nervous:

tumblr_m5vl6nik0L1qgeygd.jpg

I don't believe how I used to not be able to notice the sheer amount of photoshopping she does for most of 'her' recipes (most of them have been plagiarised without giving credit when due!)

If you look closely, its very easy to spot!

Take a look at some of these examples. Its a joke!

tumblr_lp9ic5LLJ61qgeygd.jpg

tumblr_lp9cfvmCrI1qgeygd.jpg

tumblr_lp9gp3bLfp1qgeygd.jpg

tumblr_lms2b6UI061qgeygd.jpg