Undressed Skeleton Rant

tumblr_lsc9n0pPPm1qgeygd.jpg

jesus what is that even? looks like some kind of deathly moldy disease.
does she actually eat anything that does not contain jello or aspartame?

Meh, to be honest, she is really OCD and not the best writer, so I don't really enjoy following her updates, but I DO think it's cool that she found what worked for her and stuck with it.

Some people like to eat a lot of food, and stick to low calorie options so they can still chow down a lot. She happens to be one of those people. Thinking about the amount of Jello she eats and how she puts maple syrup in hard boiled egg whites make me feel ill, but hey, she's skinny and it worked, so hats off.

Some people like to eat a lot of food, and stick to low calorie options so they can still chow down a lot. She happens to be one of those people. Thinking about the amount of Jello she eats and how she puts maple syrup in hard boiled egg whites make me feel ill, but hey, she's skinny and it worked, so hats off.

I'm one of those people, I like to eat a lot, I'm eating every 2-4 hours because I just simply love to eat! but I always stick to lowcal salads and fruits, I'll never change that for bowls of jello with pudding and splenda on it.

Thinking about the amount of Jello she eats and how she puts maple syrup in hard boiled egg whites make me feel ill, but hey, she's skinny and it worked, so hats off.

The syrup in egg whites made me so nauseous! How does she possibly think of this crap?

How could someone look at those recipes and think 'yum, i'm going to try that'.

Not a fan.

the reason she wants to eat so much is because of all those chemicals.

Real food is more filling,

Hmmm you can just taste all the chemicals and E numbers! Yummy! Honestly how did she lose weight when she eats crap like this. It doesn't even look like food. It looks like an alien has thrown up on her plate....

Her page is back up and running, appearently she is trying to start her own website so she can "avoid tumblr"

That's unfortunate. I was hoping that the Tumblr staff would make a moral rebellion and just shut her down... her plagiarism is despicable.

the reason she wants to eat so much is because of all those chemicals.

Real food is more filling,

Well, she eats so much because she is a former fatty, who's now more conscious about calories than health.

Ugh, the disgusting things people do to eat more food, she clearly loves food a bit too much. Such a fat girl attitude...:superpuke:

Hmmm you can just taste all the chemicals and E numbers! Yummy! Honestly how did she lose weight when she eats crap like this. It doesn't even look like food. It looks like an alien has thrown up on her plate....

:lol::lol::lol:

After all, it looks like it´s the calories that count when you first try to lose weight, not the actual ingredients.
Sweetened, sugarfree stuff might benefit you at first.
Short term that principle might work out pretty well, but I guess she´s one of the best examples that artificial food has a bad bad karma that hits you back long-term.

I gave my attitude to calorie-counting and sweeteners a second thought too (thank to this forum), and I came to the conclusion that you´re better off eating natural, "real" stuff.

At first I thought her weight loss was impressive, but now I'm just grossed out by her diet.

Her food *is* really weird, like what I ate when I was 17. I ate better when I was her age but whatever. In a way I think she has bought in to sprinkles, jello and Chobani yogurt as the "way" to eat & may be in for a rude awakening as she gets older.........

actually I don't really understand why is there so much Internet hate on her. but I think that she is trying to make some money off her blog so... well, I'm impressed by her pictures of herself, that's all. her recipes? not a fan

yes she may be thin, but she's very young and this avalanche of toxic sweeteners/additives/processed crap is going to give her cancer down the line. its not worth it. I see no reason to hate her though, since I fully support everyone's right to poison themselves however they choose to.

She is definitely inspirational for those who wish to lose weight but her diet is awful. I agree with most posters that the crap she is eating can't possibly be good for her, and it will definitely catch up with her some day. There are much healthier ways to eat and take care of your body.

I really don't like her because she is promoting crap. I can't even fathom at the food she eats like egg whites in syrup! Most of her diet is just aspartame! She's not healthy in any way. Plus she seems so obsessed with food like sugar free that, fat free this.