Thinspiration Movies & Shows

SecretMelody17

Super Star
WARNING that this movie is not for the faint of heart (a group of dancers get hardcore spiked with LSD and shit gets VERY weird) but Climax by Gaspar Noe is fully of beautiful, skinny dancers in super skimpy outfits. Can't find any decent pics but here's a taste:

Reactions: 1 user

skinnyle0

Rookie
The show “Euphoria” on HBO! Zendaya as Rue and Hunter Schafer as Jules are perfect together:luv: definitely worth watching IMOE6481370-C2E4-4CCB-B256-B54AE2AAEBBD.jpegECE2D97B-3B8D-44C6-8D31-15EF44FAE01B.jpegFB9C2B7C-BCB2-4080-A158-4590F3623B37.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

pradaprincess

Worker Bee
If you like anime, I’ve been watching the first season of “The Curious Life of Saiki K.” On Netflix.
( i love anime where the main character is excessively smart)

It’s funny to see how the girls in the show often worry about their weight and go on diets, believing that guys will like them only if they’re skinny
Yesss i loved it it's so funny!!! Can you recommend some more animes that you've liked @clairefhjao ?? I need something to binge-watch on my way to college.
Also one of my favourite thinspirations is Keira Knightley in Ana Karenina. She looks otherwordly, so dainty and delicate and the costumes and music of the movie are amazing!!!

PattieBoyd

Super Star
Did anyone watched The Woods? It's a Polish production by Netflix, I just finished the first episode and I like it a lot.

This beautiful actress plays a teenager in the 90s and it's quite skinny. Her arms are not the best, but I think her body is great.

Before and after:

Reactions: 4 users