Thinspiration Movies & Shows

WARNING that this movie is not for the faint of heart (a group of dancers get hardcore spiked with LSD and shit gets VERY weird) but Climax by Gaspar Noe is fully of beautiful, skinny dancers in super skimpy outfits. Can't find any decent pics but here's a taste:
tumblr_pns9hd7dwO1qcukfgo1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
The show “Euphoria” on HBO! Zendaya as Rue and Hunter Schafer as Jules are perfect together:luv: definitely worth watching IMO
E6481370-C2E4-4CCB-B256-B54AE2AAEBBD.jpeg
ECE2D97B-3B8D-44C6-8D31-15EF44FAE01B.jpeg
FB9C2B7C-BCB2-4080-A158-4590F3623B37.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
"L'arnacœur" is one of my favourite French movies ever and Vanessa Paradis is gorgeous! Also Kiera Knightley looked amazing in "Bend it like Beckham"

Attachments

• Bodyguard-Heartbre_2416789k.jpg
    Bodyguard-Heartbre_2416789k.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 223
  • BBOrw8B.img.jpeg
    BBOrw8B.img.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 219
If you like anime, I’ve been watching the first season of “The Curious Life of Saiki K.” On Netflix.
( i love anime where the main character is excessively smart)

It’s funny to see how the girls in the show often worry about their weight and go on diets, believing that guys will like them only if they’re skinny
Yesss i loved it it's so funny!!! Can you recommend some more animes that you've liked @clairefhjao ?? I need something to binge-watch on my way to college.
Also one of my favourite thinspirations is Keira Knightley in Ana Karenina. She looks otherwordly, so dainty and delicate and the costumes and music of the movie are amazing!!!

Did anyone watched The Woods? It's a Polish production by Netflix, I just finished the first episode and I like it a lot.

This beautiful actress plays a teenager in the 90s and it's quite skinny. Her arms are not the best, but I think her body is great.

Before and after:

Reactions: 4 users
Yes, God, Yes with Natalia is on Netflix. It’s not the most exciting movie, but I still found it pretty entertaining. Also, Natalia :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone watched Tiny Pretty Things on Netflix yet? I haven't but sounds like it would be good thinspo.

Has anyone watched Tiny Pretty Things on Netflix yet? I haven't but sounds like it would be good thinspo.

I am actually watching it, but I am so not liking it. The plot seems inconsistent and honestly really predictable, I was hoping in thinspos too but there are none, the girls look super bulky, the main character (Neveah) in particular.
I wouldn’t watch it if I was you especially because you’ll find yourself caught in this limbo where you hate the show but at the same time you’ve come too far to not finish it! That’s where I am right now 😂

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I am actually watching it, but I am so not liking it. The plot seems inconsistent and honestly really predictable, I was hoping in thinspos too but there are none, the girls look super bulky, the main character (Neveah) in particular.
I wouldn’t watch it if I was you especially because you’ll find yourself caught in this limbo where you hate the show but at the same time you’ve come too far to not finish it! That’s where I am right now 😂
And the dance itself is quite underwhelming too. :cry:

• Agree
And the dance itself is quite underwhelming too. :cry:

I gave up after two episodes. Terrible show!

• Agree
Have to disagree with this. I was quite impressed with the dancing, especially for a Netflix show :luv:
I disagree, I thought that some of the guys were pretty good but the girls weren’t. And they certainly weren’t slim enough to play ballerinas either. My main issue with the show was the acting though, especially Neveah. Her character annoyed me to no end, but I still forced myself to finish the entire show because I was too far through to give up :hahano:

• Agree
I disagree, I thought that some of the guys were pretty good but the girls weren’t. And they certainly weren’t slim enough to play ballerinas either. My main issue with the show was the acting though, especially Neveah. Her character annoyed me to no end, but I still forced myself to finish the entire show because I was too far through to give up :hahano:

Oh yeah - I absolutely agree on that. It was very wannabe Misty Copeland. I think my expectation of dancing in dance shows is just so low that anything slightly above average is impressive :lol:

I know this has been mentioned back on the first page, but Pride and Prejudice (2006) is one of my favorite movies and thinspos, 2 in 1. I can't get enough of Keira (even tho she's not as skinny today as she used to be back then) so you'll just have to suffer through me spamming some screenshots, pictures and gifs (until I eventually make you watch or better yet, re-watch it) ;)

311542635cd054b1e66b91e1266a4bf6.gif
a903114e24796af8f240f407f25b5ac3.gif

84c43724ffa961b99302fa5d8841e650.gif
11bc2c308a29ed5e014ce18b334912b3.jpg

6b66a49bc85f09fb6edcb337ff067e25.jpg
eca5fc06861d5a71a8a62ab4acb4768a.jpg

16c6b45cbfaf37949660a75edac8bc70.gif

Also totally unrelated but Matthew Macfadyen and his puppy eyes :kiss:
6043440ccac4de453950c9352926c26b.gif

• Love
I haven't watched the show and don't think I will after these comments haha, but interesting point on that - I was reading it took a long time to cast her as it was incredibly difficult to find professional ballerinas who could also act, which probably explains her bad acting.

I haven't watched the show and don't think I will after these comments haha, but interesting point on that - I was reading it took a long time to cast her as it was incredibly difficult to find professional ballerinas who could also act, which probably explains her bad acting.

They should’ve just done a Black Swan and cast real actors and used body doubles for the dance scenes. Never been so disappointed that a TV show about fucking ballet has literally zero thinspo! I’m currently rewatching Dawson’s Creek instead lol.

• Agree
Actress Charlotte Rampling showcase a beautiful xylophone in the movie The Damned from 1969:luv: She looks so delicate.
94E64220-454D-482A-8D3E-613095256281.jpeg

[ Edit ] I probably should have posted this on the thread, Vintage Thinspo. But I would also highly recommend watching this movie!

• Love
Found some nice & unexpected thinspo from The Wilds, a new series that premiered on Amazon. It’s about a group of teen girls stranded after a plane crash; several of the actresses are graceful and slim, the acting is fairly impressive, and the plot devices are not idiotic to the point of nausea (looking at you, Tiny Pretty Things!!). Some of the cast:

Helena Howard

B96D7643-D0AA-49B2-8A63-840EC5F666EE.jpeg

Sophia Taylor Ali

A60B2961-18FE-47CB-8901-9102EBFCDE39.jpeg

Erana James

53639490-0FEA-4A38-AD6A-A797FF71A056.jpeg