Thinspiration Movies & Shows

angel baby

Rookie
You probably watched these but I'm going to put them here because these are some I really loved when I was younger. They are both bitchy teen movies (a little bit cringy now but still iconic so I don't care lol)

The Clique
F7FC36D7-A7AD-4A89-9110-E41B6C61B0C1.jpeg44C4AB3B-5EAA-4661-ADC9-F715DF78F657.jpeg

Wild Child
AA8C9BBF-C33C-4025-AD81-2DEACC2094EA.jpeg21C5C0DB-C95F-4201-8847-5A85E1B2B5AF.jpeg47809E15-C32F-43EA-8C5B-9946466E9343.jpeg

Lilith666

Runt
I made up a drinking with a friend of mine to play while we watch these movies (especially lifetime movies). When the girl jogs, take a drink. Girl flips out on her parents, take a shot. It can get pretty rowdy depending on what movie you’re watching. 😂

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user

Lilith666

Runt
Oh, I almost forgot to mention a YouTube channel that has recently popped up called “Becoming You.” It’s worth looking into. It has a lot of content.

Lilith666

Runt
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows a film I'm trying to find. I saw a trailer of it once, about two women with eating disorders, one super skinny with anorexia who can't bring herself to eat and another rather fat with binge eating problems who can't bring herself to stop eating. Anyone?
Was the fat girl trying to learn how to become anorexic? If so, you’re looking for “Disfigured.” I didn’t realize I was going to be hit in the feels at the end, just FYI.

heize

Super Star
My friend and I made up a drinking game to these movies (especially the lifetime movies), which can get pretty wild. It is always a great time since no
I made up a drinking with a friend of mine to play while we watch these movies (especially lifetime movies). When the girl jogs, take a drink. Girl flips out on her parents, take a shot. It can get pretty rowdy depending on what movie you’re watching. 😂
Oh, I almost forgot to mention a YouTube channel that has recently popped up called “Becoming You.” It’s worth looking into. It has a lot of content.
Was the fat girl trying to learn how to become anorexic? If so, you’re looking for “Disfigured.” I didn’t realize I was going to be hit in the feels at the end, just FYI.
Girl, you made four separate useless posts in the same thread in the span of 10 minutes. Learn how to contain your thoughts in one post, don't just blurt out everything that goes through your head every 2 minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users