Thinspiration Movies & Shows

You probably watched these but I'm going to put them here because these are some I really loved when I was younger. They are both bitchy teen movies (a little bit cringy now but still iconic so I don't care lol)

The Clique
F7FC36D7-A7AD-4A89-9110-E41B6C61B0C1.jpeg
44C4AB3B-5EAA-4661-ADC9-F715DF78F657.jpeg

Wild Child
AA8C9BBF-C33C-4025-AD81-2DEACC2094EA.jpeg
21C5C0DB-C95F-4201-8847-5A85E1B2B5AF.jpeg
47809E15-C32F-43EA-8C5B-9946466E9343.jpeg

I made up a drinking with a friend of mine to play while we watch these movies (especially lifetime movies). When the girl jogs, take a drink. Girl flips out on her parents, take a shot. It can get pretty rowdy depending on what movie you’re watching. 😂

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows a film I'm trying to find. I saw a trailer of it once, about two women with eating disorders, one super skinny with anorexia who can't bring herself to eat and another rather fat with binge eating problems who can't bring herself to stop eating. Anyone?
Was the fat girl trying to learn how to become anorexic? If so, you’re looking for “Disfigured.” I didn’t realize I was going to be hit in the feels at the end, just FYI.

My friend and I made up a drinking game to these movies (especially the lifetime movies), which can get pretty wild. It is always a great time since no
I made up a drinking with a friend of mine to play while we watch these movies (especially lifetime movies). When the girl jogs, take a drink. Girl flips out on her parents, take a shot. It can get pretty rowdy depending on what movie you’re watching. 😂
Oh, I almost forgot to mention a YouTube channel that has recently popped up called “Becoming You.” It’s worth looking into. It has a lot of content.
Was the fat girl trying to learn how to become anorexic? If so, you’re looking for “Disfigured.” I didn’t realize I was going to be hit in the feels at the end, just FYI.
Girl, you made four separate useless posts in the same thread in the span of 10 minutes. Learn how to contain your thoughts in one post, don't just blurt out everything that goes through your head every 2 minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Is anyone else hooked on Netflix's "Singles Inferno"?
It's a Korean dating show on a beautiful island. With Korean beauty standards we get to see inspiration on many levels:
- amazing glowing skin
- everyone loves exercising
- and of course skinny bodies.
Plus I love everyone's manners compared to Western dating shows: no vulgar language, no yelling, more subtlety in drama, more respect...

I tried to find pictures that show my favourite contestant's body but I realised that her skinniness looks best in motion and doesn't translate as well into pictures.

Song Ji-a:
She's somewhat yt-famous in Korea for her channel "freezia". She confirmed a nose job, denied any other facial procedure including lip fillers, and said she weighs 44Kg at 163cm.
In my very personal opinion, the big boobs don't fit the skinny doll aesthetic but her arms, collarbones and waist look amazing on the show. I also love her neotenous features.
To me, the other female contestants were also very inspiring to look at, except for one who's quite buff. But Ji-a stood out the most.
RKZjr_5f.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-174736.png
Screenshot_20220113-174853.png
Screenshot_20220113-175340.png

In the end it's still reality tv but I've heard some of you like to watch these things sometimes too

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
It's a Korean dating show on a beautiful island. With Korean beauty standards we get to see inspiration on many levels:
- amazing glowing skin
Plus I love everyone's manners compared to Western dating shows: no vulgar language, no yelling, more subtlety in drama, more respect...

I tried to find pictures that show my favourite contestant's body but I realised that her skinniness looks best in motion and doesn't translate as well into pictures.

Song Ji-a:
She's somewhat yt-famous in Korea for her channel "freezia". She confirmed a nose job, denied any other facial procedure including lip fillers, and said she weighs 44Kg at 163cm.
In my very personal opinion, the big boobs don't fit the skinny doll aesthetic but her arms, collarbones and waist look amazing on the show. I also love her neotenous features.
To me, the other female contestants were also very inspiring to look at, except for one who's quite buff. But Ji-a stood out the most.
View attachment 117633View attachment 117634View attachment 117635View attachment 117636

In the end it's still reality tv but I've heard some of you like to watch these things sometimes too
I just finished it recently and am so excited it was mentioned! I love how no-bullshit all the contestants are in their preferences. Another reality dating show I enjoyed is Terrace House. All the girls are relatively slim, and although not as glamorous, it is certainly heaps better than the likes of Love Island .
(even though trashy reality TV is my guilty pleasure:popcorn:)

Honestly I couldn’t stop staring at Jia’s arms throughout the whole show and she’s been pretty honest about her maintenance habits.
2136BD46-E3CE-49E0-9269-A9DCEE56684D.jpeg

I think for me Shin Ji-yeon stood out to me body wise. She was one of the taller girls along with Soyeon and has lovely proportions. Whilst she may not be SG ideal, she looks lovely in motion and has a really feminine dainty appeal to her.
74ACAFEF-863E-48E4-9B19-9A67EAC528A1.jpeg

Jia’s definitely an inspiration for me personality wise though.
AE3653DC-9080-4482-8A76-50EA950C2F6A.jpeg

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
I just finished it recently and am so excited it was mentioned! I love how no-bullshit all the contestants are in their preferences. Another reality dating show I enjoyed is Terrace House. All the girls are relatively slim, and although not as glamorous, it is certainly heaps better than the likes of Love Island .
(even though trashy reality TV is my guilty pleasure:popcorn:)

Honestly I couldn’t stop staring at Jia’s arms throughout the whole show and she’s been pretty honest about her maintenance habits.

I think for me Shin Ji-yeon stood out to me body wise. She was one of the taller girls along with Soyeon and has lovely proportions. Whilst she may not be SG ideal, she looks lovely in motion and has a really feminine dainty appeal to her.

Jia’s definitely an inspiration for me personality wise though.
I watched a few of Jia's YouTube videos, including her "How I stay in Shape" video, and she's incredibly upfront about not eating more than 2 meals a day and even goes so far to say something along the lines of "you don't really need to eat three meals a day". Shocked that she hasn't gotten lambasted yet for that take, but I'm not complaining! I also Googled the appetite suppressants that she mentioned in that video and they are literally sold out everywhere I can find. Here's the video, in case anyone is interested! I also tried her "waist slimming exercise", which does seem to be effective despite being very simple.

Reactions: 7 users
I watched a few of Jia's YouTube videos, including her "How I stay in Shape" video, and she's incredibly upfront about not eating more than 2 meals a day and even goes so far to say something along the lines of "you don't really need to eat three meals a day". Shocked that she hasn't gotten lambasted yet for that take, but I'm not complaining! I also Googled the appetite suppressants that she mentioned in that video and they are literally sold out everywhere I can find. Here's the video, in case anyone is interested! I also tried her "waist slimming exercise", which does seem to be effective despite being very simple.

I bought the suppressants in this video! I don't know if they contain caffeine but I was a bit jittery that day and had trouble sleeping. Could've been something else though. They really worked though and I wasn't hungry all day, even when I did eat I ate less! Highly recommend

P.S: Jia deserves her own thread, LOVE HER

• Useful
Reactions: 4 users
Girl, you made four separate useless posts in the same thread in the span of 10 minutes. Learn how to contain your thoughts in one post, don't just blurt out everything that goes through your head every 2 minutes.
Sometimes the Ambien walrus does what it wants, girl. 😂

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user

I just found out about her and I love her vibe but that video is private now 😭 I'm guessing the fatties got mad at her advice.

I just found out about her and I love her vibe but that video is private now 😭 I'm guessing the fatties got mad at her advice.
There is a bigger scandal than diet culture going on with her right now. That’s why all her social media is gone. Last update I saw was about her dad running a brothel, when everyone thought he was a dentist.:popcorn:

Also Korean culture is still much more up front about the truth around dieting. It’s always a breath of fresh air.

• Agree
  • Useful
As Soymatcha said, bigger controversy with her going on currently! She got caught wearing fake designer clothing on Singles Inferno, among other things, and essentially got cancelled over things unrelated to her weight. I’m bummed too, since I did like her, but it’s still fun to watch the drama train roll by.

• Agree
There is a bigger scandal than diet culture going on with her right now. That’s why all her social media is gone. Last update I saw was about her dad running a brothel, when everyone thought he was a dentist.:popcorn:

Also Korean culture is still much more up front about the truth around dieting. It’s always a breath of fresh air.
That sounds like a pretty big scandal how did I not hear about this! I must be living under a rock right now because I've been meaning to watch her videos but I guess I missed that train now :( bummer.

In the meantime I'll be looking for more YouTubers who don't beat around the bush when it comes to diets and staying skinny.

That sounds like a pretty big scandal how did I not hear about this! I must be living under a rock right now because I've been meaning to watch her videos but I guess I missed that train now :( bummer.

In the meantime I'll be looking for more YouTubers who don't beat around the bush when it comes to diets and staying skinny.
I've heard all that on reddit. And before all that drama, people both on reddit an tiktok were obsessing over analysing why so many men were absolutely obsessed with Jia. Very entertaining!

Though I hope that she will find peace from that drama soon. It was smart to take her content down for a while or else people would rip her into pieces for every single designer item.

• Agree
For those in the mood for a decent horror movie with some thinspo:

1645469393191.jpeg

IMDB Page

The movie has a 6.0 on IMDB, which is quite high for a horror movie and the lead actress is really tiny. Her body is not shown all that much, but you can tell that she is skinny. And there are still some nude scenes, where you can see her full body, although only briefly.

I'd say it's a one-watch-only, but a good one imho, not just for the thinspo.

Don't be derailed by the "SciFi" though. It takes place in our present time, but deals with technology that has not yet been developed.

If you watch it or have watched before, I'd love to know what you think ;)

- amazing glowing skin

Song Ji-a:
View attachment 117633View attachment 117634View attachment 117635View attachment 117636

I watched the show a couple of weeks ago and she definitely stood up! I love her arms and shoulders... but I also think her boobs are unproportionate to her small figure. Anyway she has such a doll-like innocent essence.

270272917_661146884924176_4478093075927525514_n-768x961.jpeg

91d8bc9b85ae3b8a67fbded5e3cbe879.jpg

202108111403551510_1.jpg
25155a53a01067edb2e07992326d771e.jpg

https---hypebeast.com-wp-content-blogs.dir-6-files-2022-01-netflix-singles-inferno-song-jia-ko...jpg

song-ji-ah-1-7081-1642668090.jpg

• Agree
Currently watching Lars Von Trier's movie Nymphomaniac and I'm loving Stacy Martin in this. I didn't know who she was before but I'm obsessed with how delicate she looks.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.png
1.png

I'm the worst at taking screenshots so if you haven't already I recommend giving it a watch.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

I bought the suppressants in this video! I don't know if they contain caffeine but I was a bit jittery that day and had trouble sleeping. Could've been something else though. They really worked though and I wasn't hungry all day, even when I did eat I ate less! Highly recommend

Do you happen to remember the supplements she mentioned? I'm very curious but the video appears to be privated now and I had no success googling it :/

Every apetite supressant that works contains caffeine. That's why you didn't feel hungry and you felt jittery. In apetite supressants caffeine is concentrated so you intake more than you would in ordinary cup of coffee.

You will still get the same result with ordinary coffee, you just have to drink more of it.

I'm writing this so other girls/women here wouldn't think it's some kind of "magic".

Energy drinks are a great way to intake that amount of coffee that apetite supressants contain.

• Agree