Terry Richardson

I just want to know how black and white it all is. From what you hear it sounds like if you want to shoot with him you HAVE to fuck him and if you say no, your career goes down the crapper.. And if that were the case it'd be kinda unfair.:/

Maybe so, I don't know him so I can't say much but I think people like to exaggerate and gossip. However if that were the case, they still have a choice. I'm sure there are plenty of well regarded celebrities and models who havent slept with him but have done well in the industry. I don't know, I just think he's a rad photographer!

I just want to know how black and white it all is. From what you hear it sounds like if you want to shoot with him you HAVE to fuck him and if you say no, your career goes down the crapper.. And if that were the case it'd be kinda unfair.:/

I really hope President Obama did not fuck Terry Richardson :lol:
terry-richardson-obama-photo.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I really hope President Obama did not fuck Terry Richardson :lol:
terry-richardson-obama-photo.jpg

Oh I think he did, that's probably how he won the election ;). You know the drill, fuck terry and then bam! Insta fame :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
Cara Delevingne, Charlotte Free and Kelly Mittendorf for i-D Pre-Fall 2012

Models|Cara Delevingne, Charlotte Free and Kelly Mittendorf

Photographer|Terry Richardson

Fashion Director|Charlotte Stockdale

Cara-Delevingne-for-i-D-Pre-Fall-2012.jpg

Charlotte-Free-for-i-D-Pre-Fall-2012.jpg

Kelly-Mittendorf-for-i-D-Pre-Fall-2012.jpg

If it was, she's an idiot.

If it wasn't, she's an idiot.
Yes Felice Fawn is an idiot no matter what. But about Terry, I really hate him. His pictures are so uninspired, it's like the life is sucked out of them. He's really a digusting and empty person and I think sexual images can be beautiful but he is the perfect example of the wrong way to make them.

I had no opinion on him either way until a photographer sexually harassed me and used Terry Richardson as an example of why I should just go ahead and have sex with him.
He said this in front of my boyfriend, mind you, who I brought with me unannounced because I had a bad feeling about the shoot. Boy was I right. Had he not come with me, I honestly think I was in for a rape.
Then he continued to try and contact me for about two weeks, somehow found my roommate (no idea how, he lives states away) and tried it on her as well.

And he just KEPT. CITING. RICHARDSON.
UGH. :mad:

@fuhhletch
Omg! Poor you! How I hate this kind of misogynist losers who starts to look up to another dickheads, just popular ones, and think that will work to convince someone.
Good that your intuition worked.
Poor girls who need to work with such a bastards, that is why i am paranoid about modeling industry, brrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so interesting how different people react to art, cause I have the complete opposite impression when I see his pics. Its like he sucks all the life that is there in and spits it back into his photos. I have the feeling he is able to even press life into people who are actually empty. And he has a style that is intense, but there is a light and fun element even in his dirtiest and most fucked up works. I´ve seen and partly been involved in quite a lot of bizarre and obscure art and this thing Terry is able to do, to add something fresh into everything, even into some really ugly stuff - that is something I´ve rarely seen photographers do. It amazes me constantly how strong this guy is and how he seems to bring a special kind of happiness and passion into everything he does and everyone he works with. Only speaking as a consument, I have no idea who and how he is, its just what reaches me through his work. There is a huge easy vibe or something surrounding him and he´s still true to who he is, not trying to please everyone or be mr. nice guy. I mean..who can do that? For me, he must be some kind of genius. (And that might be the reason why I hold a speech for him the second time now without a special reason, haha :lol:)

Its so interesting how different people react to art, cause I have the complete opposite impression when I see his pics. Its like he sucks all the life that is there in and spits it back into his photos. I have the feeling he is able to even press life into people who are actually empty. And he has a style that is intense, but there is a light and fun element even in his dirtiest and most fucked up works. I´ve seen and partly been involved in quite a lot of bizarre and obscure art and this thing Terry is able to do, to add something fresh into everything, even into some really ugly stuff - that is something I´ve rarely seen photographers do. It amazes me constantly how strong this guy is and how he seems to bring a special kind of happiness and passion into everything he does and everyone he works with. Only speaking as a consument, I have no idea who and how he is, its just what reaches me through his work. There is a huge easy vibe or something surrounding him and he´s still true to who he is, not trying to please everyone or be mr. nice guy. I mean..who can do that? For me, he must be some kind of genius. (And that might be the reason why I hold a speech for him the second time now without a special reason, haha :lol:)

Yeah I love his work :oops: I'm glad another member here (who hasn't met him) agrees! It's different from all the overly made up, frilly dresses, commerical-looking editorials out there. If you haven't already, you should look at Jeurgen Teller's photography if you like Richardson :)

Yeah I love his work :oops: I'm glad another member here (who hasn't met him) agrees! It's different from all the overly made up, frilly dresses, commerical-looking editorials out there. If you haven't already, you should look at Jeurgen Teller's photography if you like Richardson :)

Thank you dear! I´ve seen some great pics of Kate Moss by Teller somewhen if I remember right, definately will check more of him now!

`bout Terry...definately good to know we are two members who don´t work with Terry and like him anyway.

I had no opinion on him either way until a photographer sexually harassed me and used Terry Richardson as an example of why I should just go ahead and have sex with him.

so you judge terry because of what some scum photographer say? so stupid :rolleyes: