Terry Richardson

Lily wins second place. First goes to the one standing to the left of Terry (Daisy Lowe?) :superpuke:

XBbfXvAq_10.jpg

Hm..Terrys body looks quite good :grin:

Fashion editor, Jenna Sauers said about Terry:

"I think for people in the fashion industry, the way Terry Richardson works has been an open secret for a long time, I think a lot of people tolerate it in public because of his extraordinary power within the industry. In private I think many are very disturbed by his history of behaviour with many of the models he works with."

What Terry stated on his blog:

"I just want to take a moment to say I’m really hurt by the recent and false allegations of insensitivity and misconduct. I feel fortunate to work with so many extraordinary people each and every day. I’ve always been considerate and respectful of the people I photograph and I view what I do as a real collaboration between myself and the people in front of the camera. To everyone who has embraced and supported me and my work, I am so grateful. Thank you, it means a lot.
Terry"

:hmm: this is kind of a random thought
but i reckon if a model and photographer slept together
well after that kind of intimacy it would prob improve the finished product
and theyd both be more open and expressive with each other
:lol: i wonder if this is a line he uses on the girls when they are tryin to decide whether or not they should go through with it

:lol: i wonder if this is a line he uses on the girls when they are tryin to decide whether or not they should go through with it

Abarna, you sly dog! ;)

I so agree with this. Some of the best pictures I've seen have come out of that kind of connection.

sure he seems a bit creepy but I appreciate his work nonetheless

OK, so those stories makes for great gossip but you know what? I love Terry and respect him because he's smart, funny, talented, and totally honest about who he is. No surprises with Terry unlike with many other photogs I've shot with. I have worked with Terry and loved it, and every other model I know who has worked with him had a great time and got amazing shots. Yes he will push you and yes he's intense but you can say that of any photographer worth shooting with. But he's not some predator rapist for Chrissake... what you don't see in all the gossip is how many of us really dig him.

If he's a pedo, why does he fuck around with models?

I can't believe you have worked with Terry. So so jealous and I just love everything you have said. Also he's a grown man and if he has sex with models well that's his business. I think he's one of the best photographers going around

I can't believe you have worked with Terry. So so jealous and I just love everything you have said. Also he's a grown man and if he has sex with models well that's his business. I think he's one of the best photographers going around

I just want to know how black and white it all is. From what you hear it sounds like if you want to shoot with him you HAVE to fuck him and if you say no, your career goes down the crapper.. And if that were the case it'd be kinda unfair.:/