Terry Richardson

No One

Anonymous VIPs
VIP
Jan 29, 2012
www.skinnygossip.com
I do not like Terry Richardson at all! All the stories I've heard about him...

OK, so those stories makes for great gossip but you know what? I love Terry and respect him because he's smart, funny, talented, and totally honest about who he is. No surprises with Terry unlike with many other photogs I've shot with. I have worked with Terry and loved it, and every other model I know who has worked with him had a great time and got amazing shots. Yes he will push you and yes he's intense but you can say that of any photographer worth shooting with. But he's not some predator rapist for Chrissake... what you don't see in all the gossip is how many of us really dig him.

he sounds like sich a pedo!

If he's a pedo, why does he fuck around with models?

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 users
OK, so those stories makes for great gossip but you know what? I love Terry and respect him because he's smart, funny, talented, and totally honest about who he is. No surprises with Terry unlike with many other photogs I've shot with. I have worked with Terry and loved it, and every other model I know who has worked with him had a great time and got amazing shots. Yes he will push you and yes he's intense but you can say that of any photographer worth shooting with. But he's not some predator rapist for Chrissake... what you don't see in all the gossip is how many of us really dig him.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/model_snaps_at_fashion_fotog_P489aSOevwAo35ikoKsRKI

I don't see why Rie Rasumussen would go out of her way to bash Terry Richardson. He definitly had it coming.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Because he's successful and in the spotlight and she hasn't done shit for years? And because it got her another minute of fame? When was the last time you heard her mentioned before that??

No one has to work with Terry. And a lot of models love working with Terry.

Actually she has been successful. :kiss:

Attachments

• tumblr_m2anjlyfcu1rtys6mo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m2anjlyfcu1rtys6mo1_500.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 469
The guy is surrounded by beautiful women all day. He is obviously doing something right ;)

I don't know much about the man, but I do know the shoot he did with Coco Rocha is one of my all time favourites. Its so bizarre and intriguing and beautiful all at once.
coco-rocha_terry-richardson_-bapt%C3%AAme-en-diable_vogue-paris-december-2006-january-2007_mevoque-10.png

tumblr_m3dfngupmM1qekyx7o1_1280.jpg

0-rocha2.jpg

tumblr_lfcgghsE0I1qb4hiyo1_500.jpg

bateme_en_diable_06.jpg

coco152.jpg

Sorry for the picspam! Just love these pics :luv:

He -- his pictures, his personality (from what I can tell), everything -- reminds me of all the other more 'artsy' male photographers I know, honestly. And for better or for worse, I do know quite a few of them haha. Maybe kind of odd, but a ton of fun and artistically brilliant. I hope the rumours aren't true, I think he's pretty great :)

I've heard some dodgy shit about him.:S And was that conversation between him and Felice Fawn real?O_O (you can probably find it on google)

If it was, she's an idiot.

If it wasn't, she's an idiot.

Lmao if it WAS him, is there a reason for her being an idiot directly related to this subject?

I mean, I do want to be a model, but if he contacted me saying he'd shoot me if I shagged him or whatever it would be a definite no..x_x

Lmao if it WAS him, is there a reason for her being an idiot directly related to this subject?

I mean, I do want to be a model, but if he contacted me saying he'd shoot me if I shagged him or whatever it would be a definite no..x_x
Depends how far you really want to advance your career, doesn't it? Modelling is already selling your body, and if one shag gets you on the road to fame and millions ...

:shrug: Eh, I've always had this kind of approach to things. In my view, morality and ethics only come into play when other people are HURT by your choice. Cheating on a test, on someone who's married - that hurts, that's immoral. But a quick fuck for a career advancement? :meh:

Depends how far you really want to advance your career, doesn't it? Modelling is already selling your body, and if one shag gets you on the road to fame and millions ...

:shrug: Eh, I've always had this kind of approach to things. In my view, morality and ethics only come into play when other people are HURT by your choice. Cheating on a test, on someone who's married - that hurts, that's immoral. But a quick fuck for a career advancement? :meh:

Eh, not for me. He grosses me out. Honestly, I wouldn't fuck anyone just to get further in modelling. Especially not someone who makes my skin crawl looking at him.D:

I wouldn't be rude, but I'd have to say no. Just.. ick. .___.

But everyone feels differently I guess.

Eh, not for me. He grosses me out. Honestly, I wouldn't fuck anyone just to get further in modelling. Especially not someone who makes my skin crawl looking at him.D:

I wouldn't be rude, but I'd have to say no. Just.. ick. .___.

But everyone feels differently I guess.
Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Standards are very nice, but they're a luxury. You're very lucky to be able to choose not to follow that path, as opposed to a poor girl who has to model to get by on her looks alone.

Me, I just went to university :lol:

Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Standards are very nice, but they're a luxury. You're very lucky to be able to choose not to follow that path, as opposed to a poor girl who has to model to get by on her looks alone.

Me, I just went to university :lol:

Uh, no one HAS to model... THAT is a choice. There are a plethora of other things a woman can choose to do to survive, modeling is not the ONLY thing a beautiful woman can do. Choosing to get by on looks is also a choice, just because you're attractive it doesn't mean that's all you have to offer or that you MUST capitalize on it. If boning someone for exposure is the difference between making 1,000,000 in a year and making 50,000 in a year then either way you survive. If you're a good model, you'll get work... you may never become famous and make millions off it without sucking a few dicks but everyone has to know where they draw their line. You have to decide where you draw yours before any venture and the moment it becomes more expensive than what you're willing to pay, get out. Simple as that. Maybe for some women, sucking Terry Richardson's dick to get ahead is a luxury they can't afford. It all depends on what you utlimately want and whether you can live with yourself for the choices you make. If you can make 50,000 a year modeling and modeling is what you love... you're still doing better than most people. If a person's definition of success is having it all, they will never be successful by their own standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about the man, but I do know the shoot he did with Coco Rocha is one of my all time favourites. Its so bizarre and intriguing and beautiful all at once.
coco-rocha_terry-richardson_-bapt%C3%AAme-en-diable_vogue-paris-december-2006-january-2007_mevoque-10.png

tumblr_m3dfngupmM1qekyx7o1_1280.jpg

Sorry for the picspam! Just love these pics :luv:
@tiffanysgirl18 I also like those pics, but Coco Rocha wasn't happy about them.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/49000912.html

http://thegloss.com/fashion/model-coco-rocha-will-not-work-with-uncle-terry-again/

I think Terry is a great photographer, some think he is a creep others don't, i have never met him, so i have no idea. But he has this obsession with models and food and his pictures are never just pretty which i find very interesting. I like to check his site (terrysdiary.com) now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, no one HAS to model... THAT is a choice. There are a plethora of other things a woman can choose to do to survive, modeling is not the ONLY thing a beautiful woman can do. Choosing to get by on looks is also a choice, just because you're attractive it doesn't mean that's all you have to offer or that you MUST capitalize on it. If boning someone for exposure is the difference between making 1,000,000 in a year and making 50,000 in a year then either way you survive. If you're a good model, you'll get work... you may never become famous and make millions off it without sucking a few dicks but everyone has to know where they draw their line. You have to decide where you draw yours before any venture and the moment it becomes more expensive than what you're willing to pay, get out. Simple as that. Maybe for some women, sucking Terry Richardson's dick to get ahead is a luxury they can't afford. It all depends on what you utlimately want and whether you can live with yourself for the choices you make. If you can make 50,000 a year modeling and modeling is what you love... you're still doing better than most people. If a person's definition of success is having it all, they will never be successful by their own standards.

i may have to disagree with you slightly here. a lot of models coming from eastern europe/russia become models because their families are so poor and its their best chance of earning any money atall- in places were other career opportunies are otherwise few and far between. i know soooo many girls who send cheques back to their families on a regular basis.
and in this industry, its not just about being a 'good model' a lot of the time. the whole "its not who you know, its who you blow" is FAR more apparent than many might think... there is a thread in the VIP section and im not going to name names but pretty much all top models have somewhere along the line done the dirty to get ahead.
that being said though, i do agree that its not a choice i could make so easily, but good on those who realise that sometimes thats what you need to get ahead in life- and hey, if men are so driven by that then why shouldnt women exploit it-theyve exploited us for years ;)

I'm not agency signed, but I do a lot of shoots (TF when I was younger, only do paid work these days) and I've already had those kinda offers, and quite frankly, fuck that.:/ Just not for me, fair enough to anyone else who wants to go for it.

i may have to disagree with you slightly here. a lot of models coming from eastern europe/russia become models because their families are so poor and its their best chance of earning any money atall- in places were other career opportunies are otherwise few and far between. i know soooo many girls who send cheques back to their families on a regular basis.
and in this industry, its not just about being a 'good model' a lot of the time. the whole "its not who you know, its who you blow" is FAR more apparent than many might think... there is a thread in the VIP section and im not going to name names but pretty much all top models have somewhere along the line done the dirty to get ahead.
that being said though, i do agree that its not a choice i could make so easily, but good on those who realise that sometimes thats what you need to get ahead in life- and hey, if men are so driven by that then why shouldnt women exploit it-theyve exploited us for years ;)

I appreciate your candor! I am well aware that just about every woman in the spotlight in fashion and entertainment had to give SOMETHING up at some point to get there. I know how it works not only in modeling but in any form of entertainment. I have no judgement towards any woman who does what she has to do so long as she's not hurting anyone else in the process. I get that in life one often has to play by the rules set by one's industry in order to get ahead. If you can get your sexy times in and make it work for you and just keep it moving and be happy, then do it! Some women really can't do that, in the long run it would harm them more than help them. That's why I say "More expensive than they can afford".

I do know how bad things are in many countries and understand that modeling is often a vehicle for a better life, at least for a little while. Again, I hold no judgement of any woman's career choice but I have to say, there is always another option. It may not be the easiest option and it may not be the most convenient but there is always an option. :)

I appreciate your candor! I am well aware that just about every woman in the spotlight in fashion and entertainment had to give SOMETHING up at some point to get there. I know how it works not only in modeling but in any form of entertainment. I have no judgement towards any woman who does what she has to do so long as she's not hurting anyone else in the process. I get that in life one often has to play by the rules set by one's industry in order to get ahead. If you can get your sexy times in and make it work for you and just keep it moving and be happy, then do it! Some women really can't do that, in the long run it would harm them more than help them. That's why I say "More expensive than they can afford".

I do know how bad things are in many countries and understand that modeling is often a vehicle for a better life, at least for a little while. Again, I hold no judgement of any woman's career choice but I have to say, there is always another option. It may not be the easiest option and it may not be the most convenient but there is always an option. :)

:kiss: thanks for being so agreeable! haha
i totally get what you mean about not being able to do that. i have not yet been asked to do anything that i am uncomfortable with in modelling- but as far as my past experiences go i dont know how i would fare, i definitely agree with the psychological harm in the long run, i see sex as a very personal and intimate thing, and even when my friends sleep with guys they have only met a few times it makes me feel a little uneasy (i guess i am just a prude in modern day society haha) but in a way i think i would like to enjoy the frivolities of life a little more, as i know how it can get you ahead. ah well, c'est la vie!